Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

npc.get_vid() function

Discussion on npc.get_vid() function within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
npc.get_vid() function

Hallo,

hat einer von euch die npc.get_vid() - Funktion von Blackyuko ? Link zum Thread .

Die Dif funktioniert bei einer 2089M Game nicht, deswegen suche ich danach.
Wenn mich jemand "beglücken" kann, wäre ich sehr dankbar.

LG Sogma

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help with function
01/22/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
What function i can use to teleport a members of a party? I need to teleport the party members to the dragon room: Coords. Index - X - Y 73 1774 12204 Thanks ;)
[RELEASE] New game function: npc.get_vid()
10/22/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 34 Replies
Hello, I think many of you know the d3m0n3's pet system. It uses the npc.get_level() function, which was written by me. Since some people asked me to modify that function in order to read more information about the character, I decided to write a new function that read and return the npc vid. In this way, using the pc.select() function, the character can be selected and all its information (level, name, pid, whatever you want) can be read. Obviously this can be applied only for players, not...
[VIP-function] ToxicSYS [VIP-function]
08/14/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
heeeey E-pvpers :pimp: this is a new hack by TSYS Status : UNDETECTED Functions (VIDEO) : YouTube - WarRock - Bikini event VIP hack