Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Do not create a guild, HELP

Discussion on Do not create a guild, HELP within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Do not create a guild, HELP

Hello, I have a server Invoice and not created the guild push, and that does not occur.What's the problem??? Do you think the problem in this quest? Probably not, well, still allow quest
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 131d.jpg (16.1 KB, 11 views)
Old 06/02/2013, 12:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
hElp!!!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
create Guild
04/03/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 5 Replies
Ingles: Epvpers Hello friends, my problem is that nose like creating a guild for sql I wish someone would leave the exact path where you have to go to create a guild explaining each field to fill, and I do not want to wait to have seven teammates to create a guild thank you very much .. Espaņol: Hola amigos de epvpers, mi problema es que nose como crear un guild por sql me gustaria que alguien me deje la ruta exacta de donde hay que ir para crear un guild explicando cada campo para...
create guild bug
03/24/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Can some one help me fixing this .Here video CREATE GUILD BUG - YouTube EDIT:#closerquest
Bug Create Guild
03/24/2010 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 1 Replies
how to create guild bug fix?:handsdown:
create guild
10/26/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi all, i play on the metin private server: wt2.zuiaipk but i can't create guild.Anyone have the solution for create it? PS: sorry for my english i am french :D Thx :)
Guild Create
03/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hi! I want to make a Guild on PSRO, but, when I choise the name, it says:"Invalid name"or something like that!What I must to do?I realy want to make a guild