Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crash game

Discussion on Crash game within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Crash game

Hello, I've some crash with my game back, it was fixed, what is wrong here?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Game updated,No more ArtMoney bodykits,game crash,also 3 new cars
08/22/2012 - Need for Speed World - 7 Replies
Hello Soryy for the post,art money works fine.thank you. wath about the neww cars? CAR1002=(porche 911 RSR 4.0) CAR1004=(Pagani Zonda Cinque) MURCIELAGOSV (you all now wath this is) Sory,artmoney works fine..with some problem wen exit garaje but how about the new cars
Game Crash beim Join ins Game
09/05/2011 - WarRock - 5 Replies
Hey, ja titel sagt ja schon das meiste. immer wenn ich in ein game joine sehe ich die ersten 1-2 sekunden alles doch dann werde ich disconnected und dort steht: Spiel auf Grund ungewöhnlicher SPielhandlungen abgebrochen.......... Wisst ihr wieso das so is und könnt ihr mir helfen ? lg
What cause game crash ....
10/28/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Just i wanna know what cause game crash suddenly and make the stupid error which has a lot of ???? Mark
game bot crash
06/17/2008 - Rohan - 3 Replies
hey i got the newest bot 1.0.3b when i try to auto login the gamegaurd comes up like if i opened it threw exe and in a few minutes i get error and t crashes any help thx