Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

that is nice :D

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 9
I don't think so...



jargo156 is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 99
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,708
Received Thanks: 1,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by jargo156 View Post
I don't think so...
I think so... xJoshyX and °Freezy° would make a Server really quick.


Frezee is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 9
yeah I can make server too but not now
jargo156 is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 576
Received Thanks: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by jargo156 View Post
yes this is my screen
Can you upload the files please?


Eddieleipold is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 9
no
jargo156 is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 576
Received Thanks: 110
But why? -.-
EDIT:
Sims 3 ???
Eddieleipold is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,632
Received Thanks: 528
Don't give them out, I don't want there to be too many private servers..
maybe, in later time, you could give those files to one persons who makes a nice server for everyone (german, english, polish, etc.) or you make it yourself
Awesome Smile is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,777
Received Thanks: 233
Do you sell the files ?
And how mush?
SanYaRuLeZ is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 417
Received Thanks: 130
Also Leute,

hab mich mit ihm Unterhalten und er gibt die Files nicht weder Schicken / Verkaufen!
Er hat Probleme mit der Polizei und das wird noch bisschen dauern bis er einen Server eröffnet!
qwert07 is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,777
Received Thanks: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwert07 View Post
Also Leute,

hab mich mit ihm Unterhalten und er gibt die Files nicht weder Schicken / Verkaufen!
Er hat Probleme mit der Polizei und das wird noch bisschen dauern bis er einen Server eröffnet!
Probleme mit der Polizei ? Das soll woll ein Witz sein oder ? ...
Er könnte niemals Probleme direkt mit der Polizei haben ^^ Wenn schon mit GF aber sonst nicht !
SanYaRuLeZ is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 9
no it's not for sell right now... and I don't wanna give that files to everyone I want make a good server for polish and germany because people from germany helping me I have everything "files, site, script, shop, server`s, team etc" so don't please me for files because I don't wanna sell or give it right now because I have a police on my crutch I can't do anything...
jargo156 is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 417
Received Thanks: 130
Junge junge junge...

Er hat die Files von nem Server gehackt und die haben das Irgendwie mitbekommen und naja...abwarten!
qwert07 is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,777
Received Thanks: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwert07 View Post
Junge junge junge...

Er hat die Files von nem Server gehackt und die haben das Irgendwie mitbekommen und naja...abwarten!
Das musst du sofort sagen !
Quote:
no it's not for sell right now... and I don't wanna give that files to everyone I want make a good server for polish and germany because people from germany helping me I have everything "files, site, script, shop, server`s, team etc" so don't please me for files because I don't wanna sell or give it right now because I have a police on my crutch I can't do anything...
I will Help you ! Say what I do
SanYaRuLeZ is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 9
I have a team... I don't wanna help...
jargo156 is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 417
Received Thanks: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frezee View Post
I think so... xJoshyX and °Freezy° would make a Server really quick.
ich dachte die haben die files? =)


qwert07 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[How 2]Nice Yangbugbot (very nice!) 100% works in 10 minuten 200~300kk ~bitte moven
--service eingestellt-- da er ehrlich viele server zerstört
132 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.