Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client language

Discussion on Client language within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Client language

Hello guys, I wanna ask if there is a way of translating client of artimys2 server from german to english.

Thanks, Tom

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Client language
05/05/2013 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Hello guys, I wanna ask if there is a way of translating client of artimys2 server from german to english. Thanks, Tom :)
Server Client - Language
12/28/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
Helly guys! I have a question i would like you to answer =) Months ago i tryed to create my ps,but after i used it in local, to put it up to everyone,it required a lot of work and time to spend so, i decided to give up. But i always wondered: If i want to a spanish server (for example) , What should i do!? It's enough use a Spanish Client or should i use modded server files? I looked for this in the forum but i found only a post with no answers. Ty
[Help]Client language
08/17/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
when i try to edit files in script/string to my language dekaron.exe can launch but it still crash if it load my language. I need to do anything with dekaron.exe. ? Thanks
[Silkroad Official]New Client with other language
05/26/2010 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
Hey Guys. Joymax have make an Client with other languages for silkroad here is the Link JOYMAX.COM - Global Hub of Fun :: SilkroadOnline My question is can we play with this Client in P-server and see the Items in German??..
English language in 1.2 Chinese client
08/11/2009 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
Is there language pack for 1.2 version of chinese client?