Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

doubts about switchbot v3

Discussion on doubts about switchbot v3 within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile doubts about switchbot v3

hello guys, I would take a doubt with you, I'm not getting switchbotv3 use in private server pointmt2 of Brazil would like some help .. pvm server is apparently normally work ... right? thanks for listening.
Old 04/27/2013, 00:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
hsield

Tags
switchbotv3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[doubts]
03/12/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Dekaron is to make server online 24 hours without pay?
[HELP] Some doubts
01/26/2013 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Hello everybody likes everybody to help solve some problems. 1: How to put char to be born in a certain map? 2: Why are these pets are born that way? http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/eudemoner ro.jpg 3: How to change the prizes of Family War occupation continues for ex: 7,14,21,28? http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/571/screensh ot13xj.jpg
Some doubts!
10/14/2011 - DarkOrbit - 2 Replies
Hi everybody! Ey I want to know something about the Scripts: Pirate's chest finder & Vacuum script. The first one shows me the location of every pirate´s chest in mini map but is like all the pirate´s chests or the ones with LF-4? and about your experience in wich map are there more posibilities to find LF-4? The second one works with P.E.T or only with the ship? And how can I use them I´ve seen the tuto in here but I do not really understand :( and it´s kind of frustraiting having...
Well I have some doubts
01/05/2010 - S4 League - 0 Replies
I wonder if anyone can tell me some hack for s4 league someone have infinite hp and damage ... and if he can come with tutorials But if someone tells me better speak castilian, jeje because my english is regular ^ ^:D:D:D ---------(Quiero decir algun training)---------(I mean some hack)
doubts about the CD
08/04/2008 - Kal Online - 10 Replies
I wanted to know if you can use it in all the skills of all jobs, and also the name of the best CD that has at the moment, ty