Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CLUBmt2 MoonShine

Discussion on CLUBmt2 MoonShine within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CLUBmt2 MoonShine

Hy alle da ^^
Ich suche paar deutsche für meine gilde
wer im gelben reich ist hat sicher schon genug von MoonShine gesehen
aber ich möchte jetzt da smal mehr deutsche drin sind also wer im gelben reich ist einfach hier pn schreiben oder im spiel anschreiben

Server:ClubMt2
Rasse:Krieger
KampfLehre:Körper
Skills: Aura M3 Sw: M2 Kr: M1 Dw:M2
Name:JabbaWo0keZz
Gilde:MoonShine(Leader)
LVL: 72
Gaul: nope^^

Suche: Ssp+0bis+4 Partisane Nymphi
Old 05/24/2009, 09:22   #2

elite*gold: 20
Es hab schon ein paar Threads mit dem Thema "Suche Gildenmember".
Am einfachsten wäre es, wenn du das in deiner Signatur schreiben würdest.

1. Ersparst du den Moderatoren etc. die Arbeit.

2. Ist es günstiger , weil wenn du in Threads Nachrichten schreibst dann lesen auch die Benützer deine Signatur ( wenn sie genug aufällig ist ).

3.vote 4 close
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tiara Moonshine problem
03/18/2010 - Mabinogi - 5 Replies
Right now Mabinogi had a new update and all (58) and i was wondering if I should still have my Tiara downloaded because whenever I play at one point I disconnect for some reason. I went to the wiki and I fixed the other problem with the random dcing and what not. But whenever I play i get the message that looks like my mods have been detected, at the time when my mods are usually detected, and it disconnects me but it isn't in Korean like it used to be. So should i have Tiara in or out?
Moonshine Font, Don't Want It.
03/05/2010 - Mabinogi - 12 Replies
Simple as that. I downloaded Tiara's Moonshine mod in order to make an elf-lag fix work, but I dislike the tiny font. Is there any way I can keep Moonshine, but change the font to Mabinogi's default, or something close to it? I'm new to mods so if this is a noob question, forgive me. ;>A>
tiara moonshine patched?
01/15/2010 - Mabinogi - 25 Replies
doesnt work. whenever i install it and run,i get client.exe errors.
tiara's moonshine mod=god mode?
12/04/2009 - Mabinogi - 15 Replies
YouTube - God Mode using Ice Spear topic says it all. so does this mean that tiara's mod is the source of god mode after all?
Moonshine got derailed? O.O
07/23/2009 - Mabinogi - 6 Replies
Ok, so with the new G7 update up and everyone is still running around with the high of new areas to go to, I have been kinda down. Most of my Moonshine features got disabled. I half expected this to happen, but still....IT SUCKS. So, all i want to know is....Is anyone working on something that will give me the old stuff back?