Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aeterna decrypter

Discussion on Aeterna decrypter within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aeterna decrypter

some one have a client Aeterna decrypter?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Aeterna Luna Plus!
02/27/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
this is about aeterna luna plus i heard some people using item hacks.. they can get what they want. i know it`s working cuz in the last luna plus pserver i experience that thing i got almost all of the things, like general set and ultra editions cloak just wanna know where to get it and how to use it =) email me:[email protected]
[RELEASES] warCrypt [ Bin EN/DEcrypter and Packet EN/DEcrypter ]
12/26/2012 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 18 Replies
Informations: This Lib is coded for WarRock you 2 different classes inside this Lib: The 'BinFile' class and the 'PacketData' class. The BinFile class has the options: - EncryptBinRaw(byte) - DecryptBinRaw(string) The function 'DecryptBinRaw' returns the the decrypted result of the used input string. The function 'EncryptBinRaw' returns the the crypted result of the used input bytes.
[Q] Itemlist.bin aeterna
11/23/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
where I can download itemlist.bin aeterna luna plus..
[TRAILER]Map By AeternA
06/29/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Hello! I'm need some critics and tips for this new maps :) Good Vision! CemeteryMap YouTube - CemeteryMap.wmv MapHero: YouTube - MapHero CemeteryMap HD YouTube - CemeteryMapFullHD