Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mount design

Discussion on Mount design within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Mount design

Hi elitepvpers,
i sersh this design of mount :

can some one give link please
(sorry for my bad english)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mount design
02/05/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 1 Replies
Hi elitepvpers, i sersh this design of mount : http://image.board.gameforge.com/uploads/announce ments/metin2/it/announcement_metin2_it_71b690951c7 aef7ad265bc0fe81152c2.jpg can some one give link please :) (sorry for my bad english)
Dalaran Sewer Mount arena (Aq 40 opening mount)
02/09/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
Well, you cant use any mounts in dalaran arena, except Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal. I know not much people have it, but still it is not intended to be able to mount in this arena, so i posted it there) Btw, you still can get the Scarab Lord title and mount, there are several servers, where gates are not open yet, all new servers where transfer is closed for first 3 months have their gates closed, so you can make the scepter on your server and then transfer to another server with closed...