Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HEP] Connecting to client

Discussion on [HEP] Connecting to client within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HEP] Connecting to client

Hello community!

I have a big problem with my Pserver! I've downloaded Signe's serverfies, and everytning is works fine. I can connect to the server from my own computer. But, when i go to my friend and try to connect from there, when i select my character, the client exit to the menu. I am behind a router. Ive alredy configured my router, the server, anything. Web server, mysq, ssl working fine. I can ogin onto the server, i see my character, but when i select it, the client exit to the menu!!! Plz somebody say something.

Greatings: Xploitz

Sorry for my english xD
Old 01/29/2013, 17:02   #2

i have the same problem please help us...
Old 10/05/2013, 17:06   #3

and i
Old 10/05/2013, 20:11   #4

This can´t go on. The Problem is on Client and Files. I think you have a Local Server based on Hamshi or DynDNS. Right?
With the New Files and Client it do not Work. You net older Files for Hamashi or DynDNS.
2 Way´s to Fix this:
1. You Install a Loopback on you´re VirtualBox or VPC or
2. You get a Root Server

Sry for my bad English. I hope this Answere help.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Connecting IP von Nexon Client ändern?
01/02/2013 - WarRock - 16 Replies
Hallo und zwar wollte ich fragen ob jemand erklären kann wie man die IP(Serveradresse) zu der sich der Nexon Client verbindet ändert ? Bei dem alten Client ging das ja über die Host Datei ja so: 127.0.0.1 test.warrock.net 127.0.0.1 login.warrock.net 127.0.0.1 patch.warrock.net
client connecting issuse
12/14/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
ok everyone i have triple checked the OEM an there fine all match i can login an play on the comp that has the DB on it no problems but i can't get any of my othere comps on the same network to connect i get plz try again later error an before anyone says use search button i have an i looked through over a 100 pages in the forum i have researched this an could not find the answer i hope one of ya can help here are a pic of my servers in case there a problem i not aware of for all...
Connecting the client to the server...
07/19/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
I changed the csv files on both the client and server, and it's still not seeing my server? What am I missing? I checked the config of the .ini files on the server and they are pointing to my ip address. Is it necessary to run the Webman.exe? I run the client and it sill shows the Dekaron D.O.D. which I renamed in the csv files. All I want to do is connect the client to my server. I'm running the server in MS Virtual PC. It's faster and the network is a straight pass-through to my Virtual...
[Frage]2010er Client Connecting
01/07/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
So viel ich weiss kann man nur mit root auf 2010er connecten oder mit installation von hamachi auf freebsd.... jetz nun wolte ich fragen . Gibt es profis die es hinbekommen könten etwas ähnliches wie die mc.dateien machen könnte damit man normal wie beid er mc im 2008er client connecten kann... ich hoffe auf antwort oder auf how to's und tut's wie ich sowas selber machen könnte^^ MFG Gezim^^
Connecting Client to Server
10/18/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
I need help connecting my cleint to my server, when i try to connect on my main computer, it starts with a white screen, and then there is a error box, that has Soul, then a Ok button and you gotta hunt to close that white box. Can you please post a oem.ini that i would need so i can connect to my server?