Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Daily Quest

Discussion on [Request]Daily Quest within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Daily Quest

Hello, i'm looking for a daily quest . It should look like this:
The letter should pop up between lvls 15-25, and should keep appearing every 24 hours. It would require to kill a number of mobs in order to get a reward, yang or item from a npc. Thank you and hope to have an answer soon.
Old 01/19/2013, 21:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
UP!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]Daily Quest
01/19/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello, i'm looking for a daily quest . It should look like this: The letter should pop up between lvls 15-25, and should keep appearing every 24 hours. It would require to kill a number of mobs in order to get a reward, yang or item from a npc. Thank you and hope to have an answer soon.
Daily Quest
12/09/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey epvp! I want to know how to make a quest to repeat every 12 hours for example. What command should I use? Sorry for any mistake, I don't know english very well. Thanks in advance!:rolleyes:
Daily Quest trick?
11/23/2012 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
A buddy of mine said that he heard there is a way to do the first quest of the daily quests twice in a day. I was wondering if anyone could confirm that and if it is possible, how to do it.
daily quest even 15 may
05/15/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
where i can pick these quest with a char 101? cause i try in jangan and other towns and gives me not any single quest but with a 88 char i can take it.. i search for the npc in alex but i dont find it
Daily Quest BUG / Untergrundforum Umfrage
10/29/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 22 Replies
HIHO alle zusammen 1. Ich wollte nur mal klar stellen für die, die mich noch versuchen anzuschreiben via PM oder angeschrieben haben. NEIN ich weiss nicht wie der DQB geht, und wenn ich es wüsste würd ich es auch nicht preis geben. Da es zuviele leute genutzt haben vorallem die leute die sich hier nur anmelden im FORUM um zu leechen. 2. Daher wollte eure meinung hören zum thema Untergrundforum. Und in einem wollte ich auch die ADMIN´s der HP fragen ob sie für solche sachen ein...