Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

channel 1 disappearing again

Discussion on channel 1 disappearing again within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
channel 1 disappearing again

hello all

for some reason channel 1 has started disappearing on my server again and im not quite sure why as i used the DIF for it (lost that info anyone want to share) and a few others

i cant see any other reason so any help would be great

has anyone have a batch file that will restart channel after a set time also

thanks

OldFart

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[help] Disappearing mount
12/06/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
ok so i have auto thunder working , but when i relog , my Flames Tiger completely disappears , ._. i cant even see it in my bag
[Help]Disappearing Items
07/10/2012 - Shaiya - 17 Replies
Hello all, I have in recent weeks had a problem with items disappearing from players on my server. I have seen a post at some point covering this but I can't seem to find it. I'd like to be able to correct this without getting rid of the anti-dupe feature but I can't seem to come up with the answer no matter how much I look into it, and I don't ask for help until all resources are covered... (I love to learn it for myself & quickly usually:P ) Anyone have a clue how I can resolve this? TY...
Guild Disappearing
06/07/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 15 Replies
I keep having the issue where when I sign offline into the OffLine TG, when I sign on, often my legion disappears. My family stays, but Legion=bye-bye. Thing is, the legion is still IN the database, it just doesn't register any characters to it. I am unsure if it's relevant, but I noticed this always happens after that login bug, where it says you have the wrong password, then if you keep trying, it brings you to the char creation screen. I didn't go that far this time, but still show no...
|Help| Spawns Disappearing
08/31/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
After starting up the NPC server, all the spawns appear as they should, but moments later they all disappear, except for the Gobi and Elven spawns. In conclusion: NPC Serv start -Spawns OK --(5 seconds later) ---All spawns (except Gobi and Elven) disappear
Disappearing
10/20/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 9 Replies
I made this (sort of hack) it isnt great but i use it for guildwar, if you replace this file with your current Action.dat and you start up conquer you can run really fast, now this is still client side but when ur running circles, u disappear and nobody can see you but you can still see yourself so if anyone likes this just use it :P oh yeah its virus free or conquer has been messing around, just make sure you back up your old Action.dat if your going to play normally again oh yeah it sometimes...