Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Translation of a Polish Client to English

Discussion on Translation of a Polish Client to English within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello, hello.

I'm playing a polish server, and i don't understand nothing x) can Someone tell me how do i put the client on English?

this is the server :

Thanks ! And help me , please!
Old 12/25/2012, 22:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hey andrepaixao3,

try to find a Client with English language but unencrypted. Put from your Polish
Client root.eix/epk (u will find it on Pack) in your English Client and the Start Exe
too. Im sure u can use the the Polish Server after u do it in English. But have the
Polish Server new Armors or Weapons u can`t see it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
12/26/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello, hello. I'm playing a polish server, and i don't understand nothing x) can Someone tell me how do i put the client on English? Thanks ! And help me , please!
Aion- World best server Polish| English
12/11/2010 - Aion Private Server - 27 Replies
Welcome Elitepvpers! Hello I would like to invite you to the best private server Aion World. His installment as follows: 3x Exp Rate ------------------------------------------------- - ------------------------------ Kinah 3x Rate ------------------------------------------------- - ------------------------------ 3x Drop Rate
english language files for polish server ?
06/30/2010 - Kal Online - 4 Replies
Is it possible to have english Itemnames and questlogs @ pl.kalonline?^^
Polish Kal (Polish to English Language)
06/10/2010 - Kal Online - 23 Replies
Hello, I changed some stuff from international kal to polish kal just so some texts are in english nothing complicated just renamed the stuff from normal int kal to polish just so you can see some of the text changed to english. Some of you might find it useful and some of you might think everyone knows how to do that. :) Just drag and drop into your data folder in Polish Kal. Click to Download Not Keylogger or Virus please can someone check for me.