Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help - Helfen]Modify/Remove horse bonus - Ändern / Entfernen Pferd Bonus

Discussion on [Help - Helfen]Modify/Remove horse bonus - Ändern / Entfernen Pferd Bonus within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy [Help - Helfen]Modify/Remove horse bonus - Ändern / Entfernen Pferd Bonus

[ ENGLISH ]

Sorry for no perfect english skills.
Hello community, i needed to know how to modify or remove the bonus the horse gives us when we mount them, you see? Vit, Int, Str and Des, like in official metins... When we mount the horse we gain addicional status and they are removed when we unmount them. However, this won't happen if we mount the new mounts like the Lion, the Wolf the Tiger and the Boar! We gain the status and they don't go away when we unmount them! This bug could be used by the players...

That's why i plan to modify or remove them forever, and keep only with the ones in the mounts summoning item quest.
I believe this could be done adding some dif to the game file! But i can be wrong...

I really appreciate a answer
Thanks!

[ DEUTSCH ]

Sorry für keine perfekte Deutsch-Kenntnisse.
Hallo Community, ich wissen, wie zu ändern oder zu entfernen den Bonus das Pferd gibt uns, wenn wir sie montieren benötigt, sehen Sie? Vit, Int, Str und Des, wie in den offiziellen Metins ... Wenn wir das Pferd gewinnen wir addicional Status montieren und sie werden entfernt, wenn wir sie deaktivieren. Dies wird jedoch nicht passieren, wenn wir die neue Reittiere wie der Löwe, der Wolf dem Tiger und dem Boar montieren! Wir gewinnen den Status, und sie gehen nicht weg, wenn wir sie aushängen! Dieser Fehler könnte von den Spielern verwendet werden ...

Das ist, warum ich ändern oder entfernen sie für immer, und halten nur mit den in den Bergen Beschwörung Artikel Quest planen.
Ich glaube, das getan werden könnte Zugabe von etwas unterschied die Spiel-Datei werden! Aber ich kann falsch sein ...

Ich schätze wirklich eine Antwort
Vielen Dank!

Tags
bonus, dif, game, horse, modify