Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Daily Quest

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Daily Quest

Hey epvp! I want to know how to make a quest to repeat every 12 hours for example. What command should I use?

Sorry for any mistake, I don't know english very well.
Thanks in advance!

Old 12/09/2012, 15:09   #2

elite*gold: 55
I think you need the get.time or get.timer Command, i dont know all Commands completly so im sorry, but it should be one of these.

Old 12/09/2012, 15:27   #3

elite*gold: 0
quest quest_name begin
state start begin
when login with pc.level > LV begin
send_letter("NAME QUESTl")
local v = find_npc_by_vnum(NPC CODE)
target.vid("NPC NAME", v, "NPC NAME.")
end

At command get.time i know to write 24*24*60 ( to reapeat at 12h),but where i place that command "get.time"? There are more commands?

p.s:Thanks so much for help.

« Segmentation fault (core dumped) Fehler | Kleines Problemchen »

Similar Threads
Daily Quest trick?
11/23/2012 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
A buddy of mine said that he heard there is a way to do the first quest of the daily quests twice in a day. I was wondering if anyone could confirm that and if it is possible, how to do it.
daily quest even 15 may
05/15/2012 - SRO Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
where i can pick these quest with a char 101? cause i try in jangan and other towns and gives me not any single quest but with a 88 char i can take it.. i search for the npc in alex but i dont find it
WTB Daily Quest Service | Germans Only
03/06/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
Sers, suche jemanden der mir jeden Tag die Dailies abfarmt für die Tages Auszeichnungen. Gewünschtes Ziel -> Rakata Ohrstück und 1x Rakata Implantat Preis Verhandelbar nach Rücksprache via PM im Forum.
Daily Quest BUG / Untergrundforum Umfrage
10/29/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 22 Replies
HIHO alle zusammen 1. Ich wollte nur mal klar stellen für die, die mich noch versuchen anzuschreiben via PM oder angeschrieben haben. NEIN ich weiss nicht wie der DQB geht, und wenn ich es wüsste würd ich es auch nicht preis geben. Da es zuviele leute genutzt haben vorallem die leute die sich hier nur anmelden im FORUM um zu leechen. 2. Daher wollte eure meinung hören zum thema Untergrundforum. Und in einem wollte ich auch die ADMIN´s der HP fragen ob sie für solche sachen ein...
[Bug] AC daily quest infinitely repeatable
12/01/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Currently with the daily "Intestinal Fortitude" from Captain Rupert for the quest "Troll Patrol" is bugged. You can do the quest, relog and it will be there again. Its 250 rep per completion and takes about 1 minute to do with an epic flyer. It will also stop counting as a daily done for the day after about 5, so you can do more than 25 a day. Hope this helps everyone grind to exalted alot faster