Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aziz Natour & Metin2?

Discussion on Aziz Natour & Metin2? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Aziz Natour & Metin2?

Hello mates,

Today I've been looking for a good professional homepage but actually couldn't find any free ones, they all are by the great Aziz Natour lol. And I'm about to hire him to make for me a homepage for my server, but before that, I need someone to give me a showcase of his web designs that he previously made, I've checked his homepage and deviantart, but I think there are more homepages he made and aren't in his websites, and as I remember, he once made a homepage for Metin2United server, and just today I got in their homepage and couldn't find them using it anymore, so does anybody have a link for a server that is using that homepage still? Preview of it: I need to check that homepage live to take the final decision to be like whether I'm about hiring him or nope, please help and I hope that this is the right section to post my question, and if it's not, then I'm asking a MOD to do their job and move it =) and please I need for helpful comments. Thank you for reading.