Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Problem exp

Discussion on [Help]Problem exp within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]Problem exp

Hello guys I have a problem with the exp, then the game file is set perfectly when I go to log in the game at certain levels the exp when I kill a mob back to 0%, then type at level 100 take 10% of the dogs we made ​​several tests and is not a problem because the game files we tested 3,
the mob_proto is affixed because we have them done several tests by changing exp but it is always the same problem as I do?

I mount files game 2011

game rev2089

Hallo Leute ich habe ein Problem mit der exp, dann ist das Spiel Datei ist perfekt, wenn ich im Spiel auf bestimmten Ebenen protokolliert die exp, wenn ich einen Mob töten wieder auf 0% gesetzt zu gehen, dann geben Sie auf Stufe 100 zu 10% der Hunde haben wir verschiedene Tests und ist kein Problem, weil das Spiel Dateien, die wir 3 getestet,
die mob_proto angebracht, weil wir ihnen angetan haben mehrere Tests durch Änderung exp aber es ist immer das gleiche Problem wie ich?

Montiere ich Dateien Spiel 2011

Spiel rev2089

uppp!!!