Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Extraction Help

Discussion on Extraction Help within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Extraction Help

Hello,
Will anyone be able to extract item_proto and item_list.txt from the Attachment?

I tried it myself and failed
(Theres only .eix file)

Thanks

Scan:
LZO (if needed):
Attached Files
File Type: zip locale_pl.zip (1.12 MB, 4 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Extraction Helper?!
12/06/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hatte den "Extraction Helper" Um die Datein zu entpacken, nun hab ich ausversehn das ganze gelöscht -.-" Kann mir wer Download Link senden oder nen Thread Link davon? Thread Link wäre mir lieber Grüsse
Extraction Helper?
08/12/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi Ich habe ein Problem mit dem Extraction Helper. Dieses Problem sieht folgendermaßen aus: Ich habe die Pc.epk mit dem ExtreactionHelper von MrCrackr zu einem Ordner umgewandelt. Anschließend in dem Ordner das verändert, was ich verändern wollte. Aber nun, wenn ich die XML.Datei auf die M2.exe ziehe, um den Ordner wieder zur Epk zu machen, öffnet sich cmd . Anschließend passiert nichts mehr. Was habe ich falsch gemacht?
myp extraction
01/09/2009 - General Gaming Releases - 2 Replies
Why hello there. For all those here who thought about digging through the data stored in the myp files but couldn't be bothered to find out how to do it i have a short summary about that. 0) The file format These files are basically a huge array of compressed or not so much zlib compressed (i.e. videos) files. Each entry is described with some basic info like file hash, compressed size, compression and uncompressed size to name a few. Apart from that the file has of course a header of...
wpe/rpe extraction
10/15/2008 - Ragnarok Online - 1 Replies
hello i tried to connect to my server and i wanna now how to extract the ID of account from send/recv packets. Do someone which packet contains ID of acc? Can u give some example please? thx
Extraction Tut
04/11/2007 - Artist Tutorials - 5 Replies
Klick Rar runterladen, entpacken, sich über das Tutorial freuen.