Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HIRING] Freelancer Metin2 Developer(s) Needed ASAP

Discussion on [HIRING] Freelancer Metin2 Developer(s) Needed ASAP within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HIRING] Freelancer Metin2 Developer(s) Needed ASAP

Hi,

We own a hosting company and selling virtual servers for Metin2 PVP server customers. We created a basic game file and added some features in last month.
Currently we cant move furter due high volume orders and need a Metin2 Game Developer(s) asap.

WHAT WE NEED...
  • We need one or more creative Freelancer Metin2 Developer.
  • We need new fully fixed and working features like , new maps , items , mobs ect. Suggestions are also welcome.
  • All new features should be working and tested without any ads
  • Future fixes should be include in work.
  • Developer should speak English fluently.
  • All features should be added into our own game file.
  • Price would be per project added into file.
  • Payments can be send after tests on feature by Paypal.

HOW TO APPLY FOR JOB..
  • Before applying for job , you must list of features you can add into our files.
  • Then add our Skype ID: VPSCUBE , we can discuss about project.

I'll update the thread if any extra information needed. Also comments are welcome.

Thank you.
Old 02/24/2012, 01:39   #2

elite*gold: 44
Received Thanks: 1,747
Well, your offer sounds nice - in fact I am kind of amazed finding someone being able to speak English that fluently.

Unfortunately, I cannot help you in that way. But you can anytimes let me know if you are searching for someone experienced in handling FreeBSD systems and managing firewalls and kind of advanced system features.

I guess you will not discover anybody being as highly skilled as requested and speaking English that fast.
However, good luck and may your project be successful
Old 02/24/2012, 09:54   #3

Hi M@shkin,

Thank you for your kindly comment. I'm also happy to talk in English with someone We are just trying to figure out what we can do.

I'm also interest into meet with you personally , we are also have high volume of freebsd servers and we should need a mentor

PM me if you have any IM please.
Kind regards!
Old 02/24/2012, 10:46   #4

elite*gold: 44
Received Thanks: 1,747
Unfortunately, I already joined another project a few days ago and am very busy setting up and managing the backbone server and webspace.

I also am more or less actively supporting members having issues with FreeBSD and WebDev here at e*pvp.

Beside that, I am currently busy with writing my longterm elaboration for school.

But anyway, I sent you my Skype name so you may add me.
I also own an ICQ account but I am more or less inactive with this one.
Old 02/24/2012, 22:00   #5

elite*gold: 753
Come Skype Online. Then we talk about all ...

Touch
Old 02/26/2012, 00:16   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Touch View Post
Come Skype Online. Then we talk about all ...

Touch
Thank you but I have already told you , we are looking for someone who can talk english fluently.

G'works!
Old 06/11/2012, 18:20   #7

Still searching mate (:?

Tags
developer, freelancer, hiring, metin2, vpscube