Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HOW TO] One client all pvp login ??

Discussion on [HOW TO] One client all pvp login ?? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HOW TO] One client all pvp login ??

hello one client all pvp login system. please help me . how to this client . if this script have u got please send to me?(forum link)
one client 30 - 40 50 pvp server login
Old 02/04/2012, 16:50   #2

Received Thanks: 2,151
i don´t know 30-50 pvp-servers with the same pong.?!
Old 02/04/2012, 17:44   #3

Hello aydd22,
a [HowTo] means, that you describe other users how to do something. A [HowTo] means NOT that you ask for something and the others describe you how to do.

So you are in the Wrong Section because Questions come in this Section:

To your Question:
It's not possible because every Server has got a different "Pong", but if the servers you want to connect have the same pong, you can write all the servers in the serverinfo.py and you can choose the server you wanna join in the login area.
Old 02/04/2012, 19:37   #4

elite*gold: 400
Received Thanks: 19,503
/moved to Metin2 Pserver Main

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Login Bild für Mt2 Client
09/20/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey, Ich suche jemanden der mir ein gutes Login Bild erstellen kann mit dem Namen: Ariva-Mt2 Egal welches bild , aber irgendwas mit Metin2 ^^ Lg ps: Wäre cool wenn mir wer helfen könnte :)
Client will login but will stop after that
11/30/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
Hi my dekaron client that i am using provided by silkbotter and the server from silkbotters 1 click server. I login using the client and it logins in just fine but when i select a character and hit connect it goes to a black screen then says server response time exceeded. Any idea why???? please help! thanks for your time!
Client Login ändern?
10/22/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hey, Ich wollte meinen Clienten(von Neonblue2010 version) mal etwas ändern. Dann kam mir in dem Kopf den Login text zu ändern. Also nicht das dort steht "Du wirst mit dem Server verbunden." , sondern "Du wirst mit FightMt2 verbunden." Und ich habe einfach nichts dazu gefunden. Welche Datei muss ich da ändern? Ist das überhaupt möglich? Würde mich über schnelle hilfe freuen.
client login tool
09/21/2010 - Last Chaos - 7 Replies
nabend wollte mal (aus gutem grund) fragen, ob jemand hier in der lage ist, oder bereits ein enstprechndes tool hat das: beim login fenster im lc client, diese login daten automatisiert reinschreiben kann (user evtl afk). die möglichkeiten eines solchen tools währen immens...