Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP Making Catacombs like V2 and WC

Discussion on HELP Making Catacombs like V2 and WC within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP Making Catacombs like V2 and WC

hello all

lets see if this gets answered

i am running the series of catacombs maps and i was wondering is there a way to make all the catacombs maps like the ones in V2 and Watery Cavern so return Scrolls dont work

thanks

Bob (OldFart)

zycloniusmt2.webs.com
Old 02/04/2012, 00:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
wow over 75 reads and no one know the answer thats surprising that no one does

is it because i speak only english....hmmm i wonder

have a nice day

Bob (OldFart)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help needed Catacombs Quests
01/08/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hi all im looking for the 5 metin quest or something similiar for the 4th map of the catacombs map tired to write it and i couldnt get it Or any other need for it thanks
Help needed with Catacombs teleport
12/27/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hi all im looking for all the catacombs teleport locations informatin on where they all should be located if its a secret the a pm thanks
Catacombs
07/02/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Just wanted to mention a couple of things I learned. On the last battle most people get killed. It seems to be the hardest one. If you are a Wizzard it helps to hide under the stairs and use burning hands on everything. For some reason they cant seem to get you there. Some kind of bug in the system. The other good place is at the top of the stairs. This works if you have a level 4 group. Hope this helps. One more hint. You can make any one thing your pet in catacombs with the Command Undead...
catacombs/necropolis
04/09/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
hey... could someone tell me what is the catacomb/necropolis where the mobs drop more AA (Ancient Adena)??? and, if you can, the mob's name too... sry for my english...
Catacombs Quest Exploit
03/09/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
There is an exploit in catacombs underground forrest. It's a level 45 quest in Midgards underground forrest. you go talk to the guy and he tells you to find the named inconnu in the inconnnu crypt. You go find him and kill him, then telemport back to talk to the guy... as soon as you get your exp ( which equals alot at level 49 ) you cancel the quest in your journal before talking to him any further and can redo the quest. This is bannable.