Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A couple of questions in english

Discussion on A couple of questions in english within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A couple of questions in english

hello all

First Question

on my server i have autoloot etc setup for all new player but for some reason it decides to turn it self off and then i have to do it manually until i restart it then it will stop again
i am using kay331 6.1 server

Second Question

i am running the series of catacombs maps and i was wondering is there a way to stop players from using the Return Scrolls like happens in V2 etc

thanks for any replies (if im lucky)

Bob (oldfart)

zycloniusmt2.webs.com

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Couple of questions.
09/26/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
After getting an answer to my last question:mofo:, i decided to ask the other ones :P Here's the first Im currently using Eragon/Trinity's one, im almost done with the source, just need some more stuff such as: Riding crop, What i did was removing the Remove.Flag bla bla when you use magic, but that resulted in hiting on the horse without even wearing a riding crop, any idea how can i limit the hitting on horse to people with a riding crop? heres a pic http://i53.tinypic.com/2a5hpbl.jpg...
couple questions
11/04/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
1. i got a pserver running. then i tried to run accserver again and it fails..... any idea on fixing that.. ive uninstalled everything to do with my server reinstalled and it still wont work..... 2. how do i get the totems working?cool to have 100 stars n be a king lol no totems for my demon tho so i cant level up legion.... 3.anybody know how i can get the god quests? like divine path.... thanks guys _________________
A couple of questions.
10/14/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
I want to know what in a source determines what client version the source is compatible with. Can anybody explain that to me? This next question is for those who know the AndreaCo/FutureCo Source that xelios released. How can I set up my LOTF Source to have the NPCDialog.cs like they do? And how do I add a new map to my server? I would like to add that new map that TQ added to Conquer, its a Ice Dungeon or something. All help is appreciated.
Couple of Questions
09/29/2009 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Ok im sorry to ask but i have a coulpe of question 1. Data.saf extractor when i run this program i get Unicode DecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xbf in position 5: ordinal not in range (128)- Idk c++ so idk how to fix this or even where to start. 2. Jump points for portals- What file(s) are use to edit the jump points and what program do you use to edit them 3. Npc - Quest npc what file are they stored in and what program do you use to edit them. 4. Autopatcher- I follow...
Just a couple of Questions
04/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hey guys i just wanted to know if some1 could show me the link to a met spammer. I also wanted to know if anyone could do some edits for conquer for me. I posted the edits i wantes before but i guess a mod said no. If you can help me i would appreciate very much.