Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server failure + Syserr

Discussion on Server failure + Syserr within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server failure + Syserr

#Solved

#Thanks Hany

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FilesZilla - No syserr/keine syserr
10/02/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Ich kann nicht finden SYSERR in filezilla, Ich suchte alle Ordner hier: / usr / regen / Kanal aber theres keine syserr. Was kann ich tun????? I can't find syserr in filezlla, I searched all the folders here: / usr / rain / channel but theres no syserr. What to do???
server status script failure
11/09/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I'm using this script on a website, and only the MYSQL server is displaying as online.. but all channels and auth is actually online. The site is hosted same place as the server. The ports are correct but I can't figure out why the script shows everything as offline. <?PHP $funzocker = "localhost"; $ip = gethostbyname($funzocker); $portlist=array(3306 ,11002, 13000, 16000, 18000, 20000);
Failure to Communicate or Failure to Comprehend?
08/08/2011 - Rappelz - 42 Replies
Apparently not even NCarbon got what my issue was. But apparently they love throwing around names and troll comments. But I love even though I have remained mostly polite and courteous, never once have I went onto another forum to voice my issues with NCarbon. All they seem to do in return is dodge my questioning and run off to sass me on other forums. I'm glad this is the attitude you wish to be known for NCarbon, you point your finger at me and claim I ran you off. No buddies, you need to...
FilesZilla - No syserr/keine syserr
04/19/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Ich kann nicht finden SYSERR in filezilla, Ich suchte alle Ordner hier: / usr / regen / Kanal aber theres keine syserr. Was kann ich tun????? I can't find syserr in filezlla, I searched all the folders here: / usr / rain / channel but theres no syserr. What to do???
Failure to connect to server (C9)
04/13/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Uhm..im really sorry if this already has been solved anywhere else on the forum.. but..i had the 'failure to connect to sevrer(C9) sometimes, just restarted the bot and it was gone, but lately i been getting it everytime i try to log on is it something in my bot or is it just unlucky?