Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help Demon tower problem

Discussion on help Demon tower problem within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
help Demon tower problem

hi all

i seem to have a problem on the 4th lvl of the demon tower as there are no stones and the 15 minute timer dont work

any help would be great as in stumped.....using KAY331 6.1 server

thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to copy a Demon Tower?
09/17/2011 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Hi everyone! I've got problem ... I want to copy a Demon Tower and paste it in the other place. So I want to have two Towers on one map. Is it possible? Can someone help me? I can't find any tutorials and helpfully threads :(
demon tower upgrade tool ?!
09/14/2011 - Metin2 - 3 Replies
hi all :) about the demon tower upgrading tool: what is the between manuel demon tower upgrading and upgrading in the tower with the tool ? can i use it to updrade a wepon when its a an amour blacksmith ?! please answer
Demon tower coords
08/13/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Im searching for a coords to put armour blacksmith, weapon, etc, Thanks
[RELEASE]Upgrade Normal - Demon Tower by ugo100
08/07/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 27 Replies
Instructions: -You must replace the files and root.eix root.epk with files that are in the archive. -You must press F7 to upload the items you want in a tower ... -You must press F8 to upload normally .... -Obviously you have to put the item in the first slot ... Download : MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Scansion : Virustotal. MD5: f71985e3f0667cc74ba1332b320bc93d