Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with Skill and Status points

Discussion on Problem with Skill and Status points within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with Skill and Status points

Hi.

I have a private server. I changed the game engine from 2019 v5 to 2089 M32 by Infinity.

I had to change the files in the root and uiscript

And now i've a problem with stat points.

When someone gets the level of his character do not appear a pluses.

Players can't add points to HP, MP, STR and DEX.

I'm adding new files

scan: (0/43)

my question is: how to solved it?

€: bin is 2011 (4,16MB)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Source.zip (35.3 KB, 14 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] How Change Mode Stat Points and Skill Points?
05/09/2013 - Shaiya - 49 Replies
How do i change MODE Stat Points and Skill Points per level? Ex.: Ultimate Mode: 7 Stat Points - want to change it to 14 Stat Points 4 Skill Points - want to change it to 8 Skill Points Thanks for your attention.
skill points and hh points verification question
09/15/2011 - Archlord - 15 Replies
ok i don't think i have this info in my guide so I want verification on these. lvl 1-49 +1 skill point lvl 50-70 + 2 skill points lvl 71-120 +1 skill point lvl 85-120 +1 HH skill point ? I cant remember all this stuff think my memory is going in my old age.
status points ... come ..answer me plz
02/16/2010 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
------------------Hi All ---------------------- this is my 1st topic here i wish ppl can come and help .... i have more than an account on the game last one i did create is assiana tideborn i dont want to mess it the status point ...where to add them to get a well built account
Ninja Status points^^
06/28/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey Leute was skill man wenn Man Vit&Dex auf 90 hat? als 3tes??? MFg
skill points / stat points / 2 jobs
06/07/2007 - Kal Online - 5 Replies
hi, ich wollte mal fragen ob mir iener weiterhelfen kann ich weis nciht ob ihr hier bei sowas weiterhelft aber ich frag einfach mal :) also ich wollte einen npc in meinen server stellen der für 1kkk = 1k stat points verkauft und für 1kkk = 1k skill points verkauft und dann noch das man einfach job change drückt und den 2 job noch bekommt weis einer einen link o ich das herbekomme oder vll auch machen ^^ weil wie ich sehe gibts hier ein paar richtige pros wo das können ^^ naja hoffe ihr...