Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xtea e.e XD

Discussion on Xtea e.e XD within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Xtea e.e XD

[EN]

Hi Epvp!

I can get the first key in the Hex Editor but not the second,
may someone tell me how i can get the Xtea Key?

PM if you want,
thx for all

[DE]

Hallo Epvp!

Ich kann ankommen die Lösung "LZO" ( die erste ) in der hex-Editor, aber nicht die XTEA,
könnte jemand bitte sagen Sie mir wie die LZO erhalten?

PM Wenn Sie möchten,
thx für alle
Old 12/30/2011, 01:06   #2

elite*gold: 44
Received Thanks: 1,747
Well that is a very well kept secret of the Underground people or better the most experienced reverse engineers on e*pvp.

Either you find out how to get the key by yourself or you try to contact these experts.
But be aware that they will not help you by just publishing secret information.

Depending on how experienced and friendly you are they may give you hints to find information about the used XTEA algorithm yourself but as far as I know they will rather not even respond to a private message.

BTW: Reverse engineering as well as cryptography are two of the most awful things in computer science.
Anyways, reverse engineering of cryptographic algorithms is even harder and requires lot of experience, time, and motivation.
Old 12/30/2011, 17:31   #3

elite*gold: 0
[EN]

Well i can offer new mounts, etc which no one server have
( including Metin2Mester, Infinity...)

[DE]

Gut, kann ich einige Halterungen, etc., die keine einen Server anbieten
(einschließlich Metin2Mester, Infinity...)