Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can`t add a new monster in pack

Discussion on Can`t add a new monster in pack within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face Can`t add a new monster in pack

Hey guys i can`t understand i puted monster in monster.epk and the name of folder was demon and i changed demon.msm to the location and then att root npclist.txt the code of the monster and then folder of monster.epk and in gam is not working and then i changed at stray_dog and working but i need separate what i can do step with step please help me
Old 12/19/2011, 06:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
anyone?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
2x Steam Account (CSS PACK | HL PACK | CS PACK)
01/26/2012 - Steam Trading - 5 Replies
Hi, Verkaufe 2 Steam Accounts ;) 1. Bestehend aus dem Packs: - Counter Strike Source - Half Life 2.
Monster Hunter tri zocker gesucht lvl 40+ high rank monster
10/13/2011 - Consoles - 5 Replies
Ich suche wie der titel schon sagt einen oder eine monster hunter zocker oder zockerin ^^ ich muss dringend ein paar high rank monster machen in tundra wie gigginox und andere Ich bitte nur um ein paar matches wo ich steine abbauen kann und anschliessend das monster töten kann
Request Monster Locker and Monster Academy hacks
08/15/2011 - Facebook - 2 Replies
If u have them would you please share with me and everybody else
Monster.ini file - Boss Monster time and location
12/16/2008 - Zero - 2 Replies
does any1 have the monster.ini file that tell you wen the boss monster appears and where it appears cause i think they mightve patched over the other 1. if any1 can find a way to get it to work again id be grateful. if u think u can help i can send u the other monster.ini file that used to work. Or if this isnt possible does any1 have spawn times for the bosses in neptune/green planet? Either of those would be helpful Thanks in advance