Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

make: ./qc: not found Help Me Please:)

Discussion on make: ./qc: not found Help Me Please:) within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile make: ./qc: not found Help Me Please:)

ive added new qc files not it says permession denied when i use sh make .. please help xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I am trying to make a guide to a server i found.
12/04/2010 - Dragonica - 11 Replies
Hello guys, i wanted to ask if anyone could download this file for me, and host it on megaupload. I would download it my self but then i downlaoded it once and i have to wait till tomorrow to download it again. But i got a thing i have to do with their files. If i can get into it i might be able to make some sort of emulator off it. So if anyone could valunteer to downlaod it and host it on megaupload then pot the link here on the forum. After i finish with the folder il let you guys know whats...
Trojan found in server.exe found in 0919 + Crack by Mandark (Projecthax) post
12/15/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies
WARNING Alright look at what AVG thought of the server.exe that originated form this post: 0919 + Crack by Mandark (Projecthax) glad i didnt bot on my main account :D http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/nellyrev/un titled2.jpg