Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How i put 200bonus change in shop!?

Discussion on How i put 200bonus change in shop!? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How i put 200bonus change in shop!?

Hi, please somebody help me, i can not put 200 bonus change, or simple bonus in shop he give me just 1 pice.Tks
Old 12/10/2011, 16:36   #2

elite*gold: 10
Go to your player table in item_proto. Search the vnum of "bonus change" .
Scroll right to the column Flag and switch it to 4.
Old 12/10/2011, 16:41   #3

elite*gold: 0
I had before0.Tks alot appreciate it!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
little change shop !!!!!!!!!
10/24/2010 - CrossFire Trading - 1 Replies
ich tausche meine crossfire acounts nummer 1 zum tausch Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details also ich werde den acc tauschen gegen ein mit desert scope sonst sind andere waffen egal ich könnte iihn hochfarmen bei bedarf;) nummer 2 Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Character Details da ist es egal welche waffen die sollten aber so gut wie der acc seien der hat noch 30 coupouns
[Help] How to change d-shop images
05/29/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 10 Replies
been searching the folders for awhile maybe its just so obvious i miss it.. anyone got some hints?
Add/Change items sold in shop!
04/16/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 11 Replies
hellrazEr's Guide/Tutorial to editing the stuff in shops!!!! Ok, this is a lot of fun, as far as i kniow its only gunna be server sided, but if soemoen really good at this stuff comes along , we might be able to buy db's from the blacksmith! ok this is goinf to be a pretty detailed guide/tutorial! First off yo uneed a couple of things: A Hex Editor!! VERY IMPORTANT Get Here
change Shop Prices?
05/23/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 2 Replies
hi i know this question is probably very silly, but is there a way to change the prices from the NPCs? it would be the greatest idea in the world lol...
change Shop Prices
05/22/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 0 Replies
hi i know this question is probably very silly, but is there a way to change the prices from the NPCs? it would be the greatest idea in the world lol...