Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Profizocker94 chat bug

Discussion on Profizocker94 chat bug within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Profizocker94 chat bug

Hy everyone,i have a metin2 server running on sf by profizocker94,and i'm trying to use a new client by sandoz94,but the problem is that i can'd write in chat.It shows this:

Can anyone give me a tip on how to resolve this? I've tried any 2010 starter,eve the ones running on daroo,and nothing,the same problem.I've searched to edit the pong but the pong is correct,or,can anyonte tell me how to remove the pong from the client? Thank you.
Old 11/20/2011, 15:51   #2

elite*gold: 6
its the client.
Old 11/20/2011, 16:10   #3

elite*gold: 0
I know that But can anyone tell me what to do? I don't really understand the problem,the new client should work,but it isn't working,instead,the old client from sandoz94 is working.But i need this new one.Can anyone help me? I've realissed that the diference is that the original client has no pong,and the client from sandoz has a pong.Instead of the pong i've put ............... but didn't worked...any ideas?
Old 11/20/2011, 16:13   #4

elite*gold: 440
The Black Market: 1196/3/0
Received Thanks: 11,778
You have to use the Neonblue-Client or another 2007 Client.

MfG Marco_A