Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Release: Server files from Empyrium

Discussion on Release: Server files from Empyrium within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Release: Server files from Empyrium

Well, Roman, Who's childish to me, then i'll be childish in return. You made me to do this, so here you go! Empyrium files + Database + Client is free. pm me for download link and you are ready to go.

Kind Regards,

Blowedmind.
Old 12/04/2011, 03:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
I don't care, those files are just sg database modified a little with daroo files modified by Gregy, and then by me. I hardly touched those empyrium files, you are just lazy and stupid so you can't figure out how to setup a server. You won't get your hands on my new files which are 500x better You think I care about those empyrium files LOL? I have much better files now.