Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Translating client Bug

Discussion on Translating client Bug within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Translating client Bug

Hello everyone!

I have a big bug on my client.

I extracted locale.epk, I replaced every files from
Portugal locale to DE client.
Compacted the locale.epk, replaced on the client, and this still german oO

Can someone help me?
Old 12/14/2012, 22:09   #2

elite*gold: 0
The clients don´t compatible.

pls post you syrrs in [PHP ][/PHP ]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[How To] Translating DB
12/24/2014 - Zero - 16 Replies
Alright guys i have been holding onto this trick for a while, recently i have been getting emails from people on how to translate the Unicode into English. I will not release my program yet due to its not stable and not ready for release. It was made to translate Unicode UCS2/UTF16 into basic chinese, then translated basic Chinese into English. My program translated it into English and automatically added ~ for the spaces. But i will tell you how to do it a simple way takes a few seconds...
I need some help with translating
05/01/2012 - 12Sky2 - 0 Replies
was wondering if anyone can help me figure out how to translate games if u can help please do
I need help translating
09/07/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Good night lovers I want your help I have a ring of movement Where can I find a translation for the options Where do I change the options from which see photo http://hh7.net/Sep/7/hh7.net_13154049181.jpg http://hh7.net/Sep/7/hh7.net_13154049182.jpg
Client Translating-HELP
08/17/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi All...I need some help with Client Translating..i want to translate my client to english correctly...how can i do this? pls help me
Translating Help
02/02/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Ok ive got the translations i wanna change but where do i change cq_npc or cq_action because do i go to cq_npc to get the type number and then find in cq_action?