Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help Infinitymetin Armor/mount/stb

Discussion on Help Infinitymetin Armor/mount/stb within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help Infinitymetin Armor/mount/stb

Hello

Jemand würde dem Client InfinityMetin ausgepackt:

root
item
pc
pc2
icon
locale

Files?

Und zum Download zu stellen?

PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help me - Decript Infinitymetin pack! (Exs,Ext)
04/05/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi all! who can help me to decript the pack of infinitymetin ? :| ( i need the oneshot <,<) Link download :MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service Thanks!
InfinityMetin // New Metin2
06/21/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 12 Replies
http://www.infinitymetin.net/forum/public/style_im ages/logo_3.png Willkommen Liebe Metin2 Gamer! Hier Erwartet euch ein Neues Metin Das ihr so Wahrscheinlich noch nicht gesehen habt. Mit neuen Quests, Waffen und Maps die euch den Atem rauben. Metin2 schreibt ein neues Zeitalter "InfinityMetin". Das ihr so schnell nicht vergessen werdet. Es ist ein ITA Server DER SERVER IST NICHT VON MIR! Fangen Wir mal an!
Kill people with your mount (Passenger mount needed)
04/15/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Couldn't find anything that was similar to this but I'm sorry if its a repost. First of all you need a passenger mount (Mammoths preferable) Next pick up some people that will ride with you and run to the Dalaran well and jump in it. Now the trick is that you will get teleported normally down into the sewers but the passengers have a 50% chance to get bugged and fall trough Dalaran and die. Will try to update it with pictures later and sorry if its a bad guide, its mainly just to piss...
Dalaran Sewer Mount arena (Aq 40 opening mount)
02/09/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
Well, you cant use any mounts in dalaran arena, except Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal. I know not much people have it, but still it is not intended to be able to mount in this arena, so i posted it there) Btw, you still can get the Scarab Lord title and mount, there are several servers, where gates are not open yet, all new servers where transfer is closed for first 3 months have their gates closed, so you can make the scepter on your server and then transfer to another server with closed...
Mount und Plate armor probs
01/25/2006 - WoW Private Server - 3 Replies
hab probleme mit den im topic genannten sachen !!!!wenn ich z.b. pferdereiten lerne kann ich kein pferd benutzten obwohl ich es gelernt hab!!!!anscheinend hat er das dann nicht gelernt und das gleiche prob hab ich auch bei z.b. Plate Armor ich habs zwar gelernt aber ich kann die trotzdem nicht tragen!!!!anderes prob ist auch wenn man ausm game raus fliegt und sich als druide verwandelt hat und wieder rein geht kann ich mich nicht zurück verwandeln!!!!!!auch wenn ich sterbe gehts nicht!!!!danke...