Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

See this and talk please

Discussion on See this and talk please within the Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
See this and talk please

I have a problem can any one helpme resolv this?

« Item_proto_dump zu Serverside? | [Vorsicht]An alle Newlife3 spieler »

Similar Threads
TF2 Talk
03/30/2016 - Team Fortress 2 - 338 Replies
Wie auch in vielen anderen Sektionen, möchte ich hier einen "Talk" Thread einführen. Hier könnt ihr über alles reden was Team Fortress 2 betrifft reden. Ein paar Regeln: 1) Die normalen Forenregeln sind einzuhalten, das heißt keine Beleidigungen, Warezanfragen oder Hackerrequests. 2) Bitte postet hier kein "Ich suche/biete folgendes Item...", dazu gibt es folgenden Thread http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/team-fortress-2/1366366-marktplatz-item-trading.html
talk
08/11/2009 - 12Sky2 - 7 Replies
I made this thread for all you you tell tell what do dislike or like about 12sky2. areia and mayn
NPC TALK
08/05/2009 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
hi can anyone help me to get the date of WindSage? What Windsage[NPC PORMOTION for ninja) is relaly says? tnx and more power
talk about co
05/21/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 20 Replies
Well if you havent noticed when the cps came out the prices on dbs eventually went up. The price of a db b4 the cps was 6kk per db. The price now is 35kk and rising. Personally it is really beginning to irritate me, as im sure it may have others. I just wanted some opinions how things might turn out in the future. (off topic) the first time i bought dbs was like 3 days b4 they jumped to 24kk
Talk About Anything!
08/07/2006 - Maple Story - 0 Replies
Talk Here!