Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

See this and talk please

Discussion on See this and talk please within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
See this and talk please

I have a problem can any one helpme resolv this?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TF2 Talk
10/05/2021 - Team Fortress 2 - 339 Replies
Wie auch in vielen anderen Sektionen, möchte ich hier einen "Talk" Thread einführen. Hier könnt ihr über alles reden was Team Fortress 2 betrifft reden. Ein paar Regeln: 1) Die normalen Forenregeln sind einzuhalten, das heißt keine Beleidigungen, Warezanfragen oder Hackerrequests. 2) Bitte postet hier kein "Ich suche/biete folgendes Item...", dazu gibt es folgenden Thread http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/team-fortress-2/1 366366-marktplatz-item-trading.html
talk
08/11/2009 - 12Sky2 - 7 Replies
I made this thread for all you you tell tell what do dislike or like about 12sky2. areia and mayn
NPC TALK
08/05/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
hi can anyone help me to get the date of WindSage? What Windsage[NPC PORMOTION for ninja) is relaly says? tnx and more power
talk about co
05/21/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 20 Replies
Well if you havent noticed when the cps came out the prices on dbs eventually went up. The price of a db b4 the cps was 6kk per db. The price now is 35kk and rising. Personally it is really beginning to irritate me, as im sure it may have others. I just wanted some opinions how things might turn out in the future. (off topic) the first time i bought dbs was like 3 days b4 they jumped to 24kk
Talk About Anything!
08/07/2006 - MapleStory - 0 Replies
Talk Here!