Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Map Problem mit der Town.txt

Discussion on Map Problem mit der Town.txt within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 435
Map Problem mit der Town.txt

Hallo,

ich habe einproblem mit der Town.txt wen ich diese ändere bekomm ich kick und wen ich sie gleich lasse bin ich irgendwo.

wollt es schon über eine quest beheben aber irgendwie funzt das nicht so richtig... kann mir wer da weiterhelfen ?

MfG xMichix

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RiBot Town Script problem
12/04/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hello guys,so i am using the ribot and after i'm done farming at movoi i use the other script named 5-9 BAROI,downloaded from here epvp and i start it,he goes by all the NPC's he does his thing and after he wants to go in a place and he can't cause the fountain is there and he remains blocked in that spot and i don't know what should i do.... http://i54.tinypic.com/2v14sr7.png
ISro bot returning to town problem.
07/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hello i have small problem with isrobot. I thicked return to town when no MP /less than 5 HP and when no arrows. But when i dont have any MP left he just keep killing with normal arrows and dont use return (which i HAVE in inventory) to return to town. Please help!!!:)
script problem -> stuck in town
01/29/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
well i see many ppl get those wierd bugs so im not alone ive tried to run a script by agdev thingy and it runs a while in the town then stopps buffs and runs into a wall any could have a look? would b nice =] "//","..............^^............ .................^^..............","//&q uot; "//",".......................... AgDev ..........................","//" "//","........ The agbot-Scripts Constructor ........","//"
Problem in town (AgBot)!
01/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
So in Town my AgBot are very slow i mean its run at all and all this but its stay aot of time in town like: He buy Potion very slow and stay in Shops alot of time =[ Somtimes its even got stuked! So i need help argntly! Thank For Helpes :D
[Problem]agBot get DC´s always in Town
06/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
So heya guys, Here´s my problem: agBot gets everytime, still if i start in town, or if i get through a return scroll to town, a DC. It´s really not understandable... Here is my PC-System: maybe there is a problem... graficcard: club 3d x1300 radeon