Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Problem]6th skill of warrior & assassin // G - P doesn't work

Discussion on [Problem]6th skill of warrior & assassin // G - P doesn't work within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Problem]6th skill of warrior & assassin // G - P doesn't work

Hello community,
I have a problem with the new korean skills of assassin and warrior.
I have implemented the skills in the server, in particular in the following files:
  • skill_proto (I have used the values reported in skilltable of korea client)
  • playersettingmodule.py (I have enabled the 6th skills)
  • icons (v.v nothing useful, but nice)
  • locale.lua
The skills with 1 - 2 -3 - 4...19 skillpoint work.
The skills at M1 - M2...M10 level work.
The skills at G1 - G2...-P level don't work! They do not give damage! Why? Someone can help me?
Regards.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST]Help with making the skill work around actually work...
03/02/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
So I have done like this topic said, but instead of replacing the whole database, I just replaced the skill (and later on the BaseItemsDefs and ExpDefs just in case). I exported the skills to a csv, and into Skill.SData. I then placed it inside my data file(s). I started the game, but it still wont pass level 3. What could be wrong? I don't think I have to replace the items/mobitems/mobs/productlist to get it to work. Any ideas?
Warrior and assasin 6th Skill problem
02/24/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello EPVP Community! I have a big problem, i hope you will help me. I built in the 6th skill into the client, and into the server too. It works nice, but when somebody use the 6th skill, 5-6 minutes later the client drops down. The server looks me "skill-hacker"... :( What's the problem? How can i solve it? Thanks a lot.
NEW AMAZING SKILL . ! FOR WARRIOR
03/19/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 17 Replies
Hi. :) Look at this : YouTube - Metin2 - Prezentacja Skilli Dla Wojownika Body - New Amazing Skills It's new amazing skill for warrior arahan and partisan. Just copy file on link to folder "pack" in your metin. !
HELP FOR WARRIOR SKILL
06/29/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
can anyone tell me some guide of warrior?? SKILL AND UPGRADE SKILL.. sorry for the spam.. guys~
Warrior FM skill..
10/27/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
hi guys was wondering its a long shot but..any way possible to chanfe the scheme from the flying moon warriors xp skill instead of atkin with a mag atk it can use phy instead..or chanfe it to a skill instead of xp :p well jus curious^^