Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]Client - NEW MOUNTS

Discussion on [Help]Client - NEW MOUNTS within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help]Client - NEW MOUNTS

[ENGLISH]Hello EPvP , this is my first post on this forum so i want to make it right .
My problem is the following:
How can i replace the old fashion horses with the new mounts so instead of riding the horses i could ride the new mounts?

[GERMAN]Old Fashion Google Translate :
Hallo EPvP, dies ist mein erster Beitrag in diesem Forum, damit ich es richtig machen wollen.
Mein Problem ist folgendes:
Wie kann ich die alte Mode Pferde mit den neuen Mounts so statt Reiten der Pferde reiten konnte ich die neuen Reittiere?
Old 05/19/2011, 19:47   #2

elite*gold: 252
Received Thanks: 3,911
I think this isn't a good idea, but it's your server :P You can find the horses in /pack/npc. npc is split in two files -> npc.epk and npc.eix. Just extract them with a file archiver and edit the folders "horse" and "horse2". There are the horses. I think "pony" should be a directory, too but I'm not sure.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2011, 20:59   #3

elite*gold: 0
T.C Please!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
new mounts with old client?
02/21/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
is that possible to add the boar, lion..etc to the client if it is not the 2010?
Mounts
09/20/2010 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Also folgendes, ich bin bald lvl 60, und magier-gnom, d.H. ich kann mir bald nen neues Mount holen, jedoch finde ich diese Roboter-Vögel die es Standardmäßig für Gnome gibt total langweilig ... Welche anderen Mounts kann ich wo bekommen, und was sind die Vorraussetzungen (außer lvl60 und dem entsprechenden Kleingeld) dafür?!?
Mounts
07/27/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 5 Replies
So i recent days i've noticed that many people are selling mounts, max graded also.. how is that possiable ? reveal the secret please
New Mounts !
06/07/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
i have downloaded new mounts tigers and fish`s it`s working fine but when i give it Thunder Juice its turned to 9* - 10* and turned to Obsidian Dragon so may someone tell me how to get this problem fixed ? thanx
Rev 2429+SDB for client 6144 Working Flying Mounts
12/14/2006 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
From Emupedia! Every Credits goes to Emupedia! Im not taking any response to this! I'm not taking credit for the source, or the sdb, the person who made it shall remain anonymous, I will however take credit for my own sql database which can be found under the first download. For those of you vets that know what you are doing, I have included all the necessary downloads in one package, the binary, the dbc, and the orignal sdb, along with a realm db. Found here -...