Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Encrypted .epk files

Discussion on Encrypted .epk files within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Encrypted .epk files

I need some help.
How should i extract an encrypted .epk file ?
I used the extractor made by darki and it doesn't work,says it's encrypted.
I am trying to extract pc.epk from a NewWorld3 Client.
screen:
Old 05/19/2011, 06:55   #2

anyone????
Old 05/19/2011, 08:49   #3

elite*gold: 1
Yeah, the client from NewWorld3 is safe, so you can not get any things out there..

Regards,
Ryan.
Old 05/19/2011, 09:33   #4

they used LZO and is not that safe
there is a way to get through but looks like nobody wants to help me out
Old 05/19/2011, 09:36   #5

elite*gold: 1
I would if I knew... Sorry.

Ryan.
Old 05/19/2011, 14:36   #6

elite*gold: 35
Received Thanks: 6,906
Quote:
Originally Posted by .RyaN« View Post
Yeah, the client from NewWorld3 is safe, so you can not get any things out there..

Regards,
Ryan.
No he isn't it's easy to get the key.
I don't help you, because it'S not my client and i don't publish things of other people.
Old 05/19/2011, 14:41   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CranK™ View Post
No he isn't it's easy to get the key.
I don't help you, because it'S not my client and i don't publish things of other people.
i am not asking that,so i think i was misjudged.The file i was trying to extract was just for test since i was out of ideas from where could i get an encrypted file for the extractor.What i want is how can i use the key if i have it ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
pack dateien im client encrypted/encrypted head
10/21/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hi, ich hab ein problem, seit 2 wochen sind meine pc.eix und epk dateien in dem format encrypted und encrypted head die heißen nichtmehr .epk, .eix. diese kann ich nicht entpacken.. ich hab mir gestern modified client 4.5 von neonblue gezogen und da sind die dinger auch encrypted, encrypted head... das kann nicht, ich hab das früher immer mit epk und eix gemacht hab ich da irgendwas bei meinem computer umgestellt, oder was is anders? kann jemand helfen? danke sehr <3
Encrypted .epk files
05/18/2011 - Metin2 - 2 Replies
how should i extract an encrypted .epk file ? i used the extractor made by darki and it doesn't work,says it's encrypted. i am trying to extract pc.epk from a NewWorld3 Client. SCREEN: http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/225/scrv.png
(Help) Packets Encrypted
08/28/2009 - Cabal Online - 5 Replies
Hi anyone know how to decrypt the packets of cabal (packets obtained for sniff, example Ehetereal, WPE) I tried with XOR crypt but doing a same action in the game the packet change I think that its a diferent XOR code per packet but I can find it For example in the chat game I said "hello" 5 times and I got 5 diferent but with the same size Those are the packets: http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/5198/dibujolsk.jpg
Encrypted Password
05/31/2009 - General Coding - 7 Replies
moin ,Ich hab ne frage ,wie bekommt man aus einem encrypted Password also das Pw was gecodet ist z.b sowas hier. "*D9160A149F862BCB7B2AB9DFE0C4EE330C264A64&q uot; ein ganz "Normales" Password raus. Irgendwie muss man das doch "Analysieren" oder "entcoden" könen:confused::confused: mfg nico
Encrypted HTML of Conquer
02/01/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
I have found a possible encrypted file of something in Conquer. I am not an expert, so I have absolutely no inkling what this could be about. Experts please try to decipher this, and determine what it is all about. It could be player info, but I dunno... Please TRY!