Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Custom bonus

Discussion on [Request] Custom bonus within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Custom bonus

Hey, I was wondering if someone could direct me to a tutorial on making custom bouns on items.

by custom bouns i mean where i choose which ones to put instead of using the change scroll

yes i do have my own fully working server already in english.

but i can't find a tutorial, i dont mind if its in german i'll traslate it.

thanks

English to German translation
Hey, ich frage mich, wenn jemand könnte mir eine Anleitung direkt auf Herstellung individueller Bouns auf Begriffe.

von benutzerdefinierten Bouns Ich meine, wo ich auswählen, welche anstelle der Veränderung setzen blättern

ja ich habe meine eigene voll funktionsfähige Server bereits in Englisch.

aber ich kann nicht finden, ein Tutorial, i dont mind, wenn seine in Deutsch Ich werde es traslate.
Old 04/23/2011, 16:52   #2

well its easy here i hope you can understand erveything if you cant just watch the video
Old 04/23/2011, 17:12   #3

thank you, ill try it now

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST]Bonus Boxes Updater -Antistealth&Avtolok
01/14/2011 - Browsergames - 14 Replies
Can someone create an Updater for Invisible Bonus Boxes Code for Antistealth&Avtolok? I know that there are other Updaters, but in those ones there is a ; behind each code, and I need to have each code in one line. I can upload the honey.txt
[request] NS bonus collecting bot
12/11/2010 - Facebook - 0 Replies
i wonder if thats possible, a bot that collects the specific bonus posts for NS
Free Items from Equipment Bonus Quests and Bonus Packs
01/31/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I know this might sound really stupid and I'm probably gonna get alot of people calling me a noob for asking this. But I was wondering about the (Free) equipment you get from the Equipment Bonus Quests and Bonus packs. Do they stay after you get reborn or do they disapear? I tried looking on the CO site but it isnt there and I checked this forum and couldnt find anything. If anyone has gotten reborn with free items, it would be great to know because I would love to keep my necklace I got from...
[1337/UCE/Custom] Request
12/20/2006 - Off Topic - 6 Replies
Schon ok, viel Spaß noch, ich bin dann mal. .Net Framework : http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...& DisplayLang=de n00b-Programm : Kann Englische Grammatik/Vokabel Fehler enthalten :rolleyes: