Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

hennik cms problems

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hennik cms problems

Howcome whenever I try to ban a user, add a web admin, change my bank/delete code, or anything else that requries server to do something it doesn't work?

I can for example, view my characters on the account, see what nation they are from and what class they are, their ***, and their minutes played.. But when I want to change password or something it doesn't work.. Just refreshes the same page..

I'm thinking something with permissions?

The CMS is hosted on my gameserver root. What would I need to do to fix this??

I also get this error in my auth_server directory:

SYSERR: Apr 14 03:02:10 :: socket_connect: HOST localhost:22745, could not connect.

for some reason my database port is (and always has been) 22745.. is that normal lmao?

Similar Threads
HP von hennik
Hey Leute, ich habe mal die HP von hennik genommen die 3.0,so hab die hochgeladen wollt mal mit der Datenbank verbinden,stand aber Die...
1 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
hennik Homepage`?
hey Epvp ich sitze gerade an meinem kleinem Itemshop da merke ich da sind keine bilder drinne. Obwohl ich alles so eingefügt hab wie ich das soll?...
2 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Hp von Hennik index.php
Warning: mysql_connect() : Host 'PagePerfekt7-PC' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 15 Warning:...
1 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Timezone Hennik
Hey wie kann ich den Fehler beheben: Warning: date() : It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the...
2 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions