Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

hennik cms problems

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hennik cms problems

Howcome whenever I try to ban a user, add a web admin, change my bank/delete code, or anything else that requries server to do something it doesn't work?

I can for example, view my characters on the account, see what nation they are from and what class they are, their ***, and their minutes played.. But when I want to change password or something it doesn't work.. Just refreshes the same page..

I'm thinking something with permissions?

The CMS is hosted on my gameserver root. What would I need to do to fix this??

I also get this error in my auth_server directory:

SYSERR: Apr 14 03:02:10 :: socket_connect: HOST localhost:22745, could not connect.

for some reason my database port is (and always has been) 22745.. is that normal lmao?

« brauche eure HILFE! | Grotte der Verbannung Ebene 2 »

Similar Threads
HP von hennik
06/24/2011 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Hey Leute, ich habe mal die HP von hennik genommen die 3.0,so hab die hochgeladen wollt mal mit der Datenbank verbinden,stand aber Die Datenbank konnte nicht benutzt werden. Fehlermeldung: Access denied for user 'bloodym_3'@'%' to database...
hennik Homepage`?
01/12/2011 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
hey Epvp ich sitze gerade an meinem kleinem Itemshop da merke ich da sind keine bilder drinne. Obwohl ich alles so eingefügt hab wie ich das soll? was mache ich dagegen das da bilder reinkommen? Ps:Hab nicht das hauptskript von hennik...
Hp von Hennik index.php
10/30/2010 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Warning: mysql_connect() : Host 'PagePerfekt7-PC' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server in C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php on line 15 Warning: mysql_connect() : Host 'PagePerfekt7-PC' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server in...
Timezone Hennik
07/26/2010 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
Hey wie kann ich den Fehler beheben: Warning: date() : It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those...