Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem database connect

Discussion on Problem database connect within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem database connect

Does anybody know how to give access for the website on the server?
Cause is local access for ftp/navicat and the website can't connect to the servers database.

Any ideea?

I mean to make " a bridge connection" between servers database and website.
I have to modify in sysinstall at domain and write my domain name there?

Thx in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Server connect to database
07/22/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 2 Replies
My server ran good for the last few days. Now, i get a problem which game can't connect to Database or something. This is a picture tell me what happen after i clicked Start All Sever Service can anyone tell me why? thank you so much for read it. http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/331/helpq.jpg
Problem in der Database
01/05/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, ich habe ein Problem mit der Database meines Server. Nämlich habe ich das Passwort von den Account rain geändert. Die Zeile wo früher *Buchstaben und Zahlenfolge* stand. Könnte mir diese mal hier reinposten ? Wäre super.
DAtabase Problem
11/02/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
So I started a Metin2 Server... I opened the databse and make account at "account"...After that I goed in 'common" and then "gmlist" and I pu account there too...After that I enter the game put the account stills beeing a normal player...I even rebooted the server but is the same problem...Can soemoene help me?:(
[DataBase] Problem
10/03/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Ich hab einbissn rumgefummel und nun .. seht selber. http://i38.tinypic.com/akcy6u.jpg Alles wurde zu Null gemacht ich konnte mich bevor ich was in DB gemacht hab auch nicht anmelden Mit Login: Rain PW:12345 was ist den falschen ?? (also warum konnte ich mich nicht anmelden)
Problem with God DATABASE
07/22/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 15 Replies
Hi people, I have a new database where only one person can log in and only in localhost. If I change the IPs of folders ACC and MSG, the MSGSERVER is giving the message: connect server again. how can I solve these problems? :confused: