Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need to know how to do a map instance

Discussion on i need to know how to do a map instance within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need to know how to do a map instance

hi

the question is in the thread title =)

i need to know how to do a map instance ( like the deviltower for exemple)

if you know how to do that,

can you help me? i can pay if it's the problem =)

thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Getting inside a lvl 68 instance
12/16/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
* requires lock / priest + random the instance in khazaran , which has been in game for a long long time. ( the one thats up in the tower at the end of the bridge in DWP ) can now be opened. the jailbars will go up if you click on it and youre facing the portal now. 1 ) random + lock duel 2 ) random faces the portal and tries to run in ( you wont get passed the portal it will be like a wall ) 3 ) priest/ lock use fear and voila youre in.
instance change
11/14/2006 - World of Warcraft - 5 Replies
hi ich würd gern wissn, warum man emeral dream z.b. in scholo packt. is das egal, welche instanz man in welche packt oder muss man es ausprobieren, oder kannn man das irgendwo erkennen? mfg
How to get out of an instance quick
11/09/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
I found this exploit when i was farming incendious and needed a fast way to get out. What you need is 2 or more people in a group, and in an instance, obiously. The leader of the group kicks everyone from the party, and then once everyone gets the message "You will be teleported in x seconds", they simply log out and back in and you and the other people will be at the start of the instance
Well... there goes the instance rez bug
03/12/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 8 Replies
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.a...mp=1# post380719 Originally Posted by SomeFaggot
Instance mob
03/04/2005 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Have two people in an instance, one that can go invisible for a long period of time (rogue/druid form). One person runs through small portion of the instance, aggros multiple mobs and runs back into the instance portal while the other person is invisible in the instance. Mobs should get stuck at the portal, and after a minute or so disappear.