Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

!!! WANTED !!!

Discussion on !!! WANTED !!! within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking !!! WANTED !!!

Hi All,

I have just purchased a quad server with 8 gig of ram - I am looking to create my own online metin 2.

I was wondering if anyone has the server files of a platform with new maps and weps like in metin2united.

excalibur swords etc

if anyone has this please please let me know where i can get them - pref english setup

Many thanks all
Old 03/22/2011, 16:58   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 1,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal78 View Post
Hi All,

I have just purchased a quad server with 8 gig of ram - I am looking to create my own online metin 2.

I was wondering if anyone has the server files of a platform with new maps and weps like in metin2united.

excalibur swords etc

if anyone has this please please let me know where i can get them - pref english setup

Many thanks all
Look here :

If more questions , PN me

#closerequest
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2011, 17:26   #3

is this for a funserver like metin2united - if so the link dont work - can u provide a new link
Old 03/22/2011, 20:04   #4

bump
Old 03/22/2011, 21:07   #5

elite*gold: 5
Click on "search" and type in: "Metin2 neue Waffen" or "Metin2 Waffen" or like that...
If you have questions write a PM