Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RUBINUM - MIDDLESCHOOL | INTERNATIONAL | BIGGEST COMMUNITY | EVENTS | AND MORE

Discussion on RUBINUM - MIDDLESCHOOL | INTERNATIONAL | BIGGEST COMMUNITY | EVENTS | AND MORE within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 12/11/2022, 22:07   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almanyo View Post
Just play whatever, but stop sucking ***** lol

"by saying that, I only say: STOP giving moneys to greedy/selfish/bad people, give chances to who deserve."

Something must be super wrong in your brain, saying rubinum deserves the best of all
just check the last 2 rubinum server threads of @

I think that you have some deficit issues in your brain

Did I say that they deserve the best? No.
Now that you're acting like so smart, answer me and post a screenshot where I said that they deserve the best.

My MAIN focus is that Aeldra is a big mafia that wants to do as much as possible if someone can decrease their profit.

And simply they cannot do that because they don't have the rights.

Now let's see how your big brain can argument my answer
Old 12/11/2022, 22:08   #167

War das jetzt Zufall oder wieso hab ich auf einmal ne EMail erhalten mit nen Promocode? Hab mich auf der Webseite nicht registriert...
Old 12/11/2022, 22:09   #168

Received Thanks: 1,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by S7even View Post
War das jetzt Zufall oder wieso hab ich auf einmal ne EMail erhalten mit nen Promocode? Hab mich auf der Webseite nicht registriert...
Kp, hab auch eine E-Mail erhalten sowie Kollegen von mir.
Old 12/12/2022, 03:39   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonoLari View Post
I think that you have some deficit issues in your brain

Did I say that they deserve the best? No.
Now that you're acting like so smart, answer me and post a screenshot where I said that they deserve the best.

My MAIN focus is that Aeldra is a big mafia that wants to do as much as possible if someone can decrease their profit.

And simply they cannot do that because they don't have the rights.

Now let's see how your big brain can argument my answer
Hey,

Let me start by giving you a little advice, I'm not really aware if you are so mad about Aeldra because you got banned on the same, but next time you indeed want to call a server and their team "mafia", you should use valid points which actually make sense.

Let me give a little "feedback" on your "mafia" theme.

Most of these people might be aware that sandman was the owner of the first aeldra, and also claimed to be the developer of Metin2Global, in this case, he was also a Metin2Global owner who claimed to be a developer due to the GameForge lawsuit, sandman was also the owner of Metin2Global skype support account and any conversation there were direct with him.

(A Big P.S. for metin2 server owners, sandman is also the owner of metin2pser...(dot)net, I won't recommend any server using such a website, and let's also forget that he was the Founder and assumed the position of a developer of M2bob (in the past, not in the last years)).

Most people on this threat claim mutual server closure from Rubinum and Aeldra, and none of them knew what happened.

Let me tell you more about aeldra history, sandman was found by German federal police, and that's what gameforge might see as a 'big operation', by the time the first Aeldra was opened.
Obviously with a lawsuit from a company that Germany sees as a "national product", sandman were called to court, and things evolved after that.
Don't go for what most people say, whoever opens a metin2 server is not a serial killer nor a psychopath, the penalty is NEVER, but NEVER prison, you wanna know when the penalty is prison? When you do what sandman did, sandman manipulated evidence and testimonials, and a bunch of other severity actions, and at the end of everything... He flees out of the country, crazy story isn't it?
It was when he fleet out of the country that he managed to make most people believe that Aeldra was sold to a new team, and could start using the money to do more money and to run from the police.
Is it worth it to leave your life and fleet out of your country? I can assure you that with the money that aeldra does, it is worth it, it's also worth it for the federal police of multiple united countries (we know who they are) to launch an international arrest warrant against sandman, and he is officially someone who is heavily under police radars, soon or later, they'll find him.

Going out of this money-gaming history, sandman at first Aeldra also paid for a known character "ch3hp" to DDoS multiple international servers, and yes, here we can see what kind of people sandman is. So if you are a metin2 owner who owned an international server while first Aeldra was opened that was attacked by ch3hp, sandman is behind everything.
I can tell you that this whole "Use-money-to-pay-ch3hp" ended when the same scammed sandman while he was trying to purchase a BotNet spot.
Oh... This is not the end of the story, sandman also paid some 'extra' money to e-payouts to scam and kick some international servers, so if you were scammed or kicked out by e-payouts, say thanks to Aeldra.
The last time I spoke with such a character (ch3hp) I was warned that e-payouts were compromised and all the e-payouts invoices to "TECIM TRADING" were stolen and given up to the police's hands, aeldra might thank e-payouts for the lack of security *jokes*, btw let me tell you that I saw this invoices with my own eyes, this compromising really happen.

There are a lot of stories I could tell you all, and a lot of "more-mafia-like" stuff from sandman who the metin2 community would love to hear.

Stay aware, and stay safe, eventually, aeldra will close.

I hope everything

Goodbye!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/12/2022, 03:43   #170

Quote:
Hast du im Discord im channel "redeem-itemshop" auf das Geschenkicon gedrückt?
Eigentlich sollte man dadurch eine Chance haben, ein Itemshoppack zu kriegen.
Old 12/12/2022, 06:33   #171

Ne hab nur die Webseite und das Forum besucht xD Kp woher die meine EMail Adresse haben Scheint von Epvp dann zu sein. Fand es halt komisch...

Ich werde mir den Server mal anschauen.
Old 12/12/2022, 08:48   #172

Is this the old rubinum that opened 2-3 years ago?
Old 12/12/2022, 09:04   #173

Es wird voll und das reizt viele Spieler.
Man kennt den Server und auf ein gutes gelingen :-)

Edit: Der Server wird viele Spieler haben, selbst wenn er 3 Monate oder 6 Monate nur ist - es ist metin2 und die Zeiten mit 50k Spieler sind vorbei also genießt die paar Monate über die Feiertage mit einem Server und cashen muss man nicht für Spaß
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/12/2022, 11:10   #174

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Aries View Post

Previous Beta-Patchnotes

Beta-Patchnotes 0.1.1

Itemshop
- Removed: Apprenticeship Change Item (Will remain in Beta Itemshop only)
- Removed: AVG. Weapon exchange to other type of Weapon item from in-game and wikipedia (Will remain in Beta Itemshop only)
- Removed: Equipment Race exchange item from in-game and wikipedia (Will remain in Beta Itemshop only)

Changes
- Red Dragon Fortress: Cooldown changed to 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Nemere: Cooldown changed to 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Liryum's Canyon: Cooldown changed to 2 hours
- Devil's Catacomb: Azrael drops Legacy Stone instead of Magic Stone
- Added informative text for Sura Weaponry: Fear skill
- Reduced experience of level 105 monsters (Recommended leveling from 105 is through Strong En-Tai Monsters)
- Updated Metin spawns in Nephrite Bay, Gautama Cliff, Thunder Mountains
- Removed Status Reset Document from General Store
- Optimized hitbox of remained Metin Stones
- Increased Metinstone spawn in Map1 and placed them over the whole maps
- Increased Metinstone spawn Map2 and placed them over the whole maps
- Increased Metinstone spawn in Valley of Seungryong and placed them over the whole maps
- Increased Metinstone spawn in Doyumhwan and placed them over the whole maps
- Optimized Metinstone scaling
- Optimized Pet System issues

Fixes
- Level spots in Enchanted Forest
- World Boss: Yan-Hwu hitbox issue
- World Boss: Yam-Iz hitbox issue
- Nicknamescroll issue
- Protein Snack in Turkish Client
- Offlineshop sold item message notification
- Sash Absorbtion issue
- Pet gaining over 3.0 DEF/MOB/HP
Für die große Anzahl an Bugs die reported wurden und der bugreport channel voller war als auf manchen Servern der englische chat wurde aber ganz schön wenig gefixt. Wohlgemerkt hattet ihr 2 Jahre Zeit um solche Sachen zu fixen.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2022, 12:57   #175

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Ne hab nur die Webseite und das Forum besucht xD Kp woher die meine EMail Adresse haben Scheint von Epvp dann zu sein. Fand es halt komisch...

Ich werde mir den Server mal anschauen.
Alle Spieler von ehemaligen Rubinum Servern haben auf die Mails mit denen die sich damals registriert haben eine Mail bekommen. Hat also nur was mit deiner Mail und den letzten Rubinum Servern zu tun und ist kein Glück mit im Spiel.
Old 12/12/2022, 14:45   #176

Received Thanks: 1,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by enesdrmzz View Post
Is this the old rubinum that opened 2-3 years ago?
For 2 years yes.
Old 12/12/2022, 19:15   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by sincedead View Post
Alle Spieler von ehemaligen Rubinum Servern haben auf die Mails mit denen die sich damals registriert haben eine Mail bekommen. Hat also nur was mit deiner Mail und den letzten Rubinum Servern zu tun und ist kein Glück mit im Spiel.
Schade dachte wäre was besonderes xD
Old 12/13/2022, 06:27   #178

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liemae View Post
Es wird voll und das reizt viele Spieler.
Man kennt den Server und auf ein gutes gelingen :-)

Edit: Der Server wird viele Spieler haben, selbst wenn er 3 Monate oder 6 Monate nur ist - es ist metin2 und die Zeiten mit 50k Spieler sind vorbei also genießt die paar Monate über die Feiertage mit einem Server und cashen muss man nicht für Spaß
Du hast geredet wie 2 Löwen
Old 12/13/2022, 16:02   #179

elite*gold: 24
Hoffentlich kommt dieses Mal keine weibliche Person in das Team. Flugtickets sind teuer geworden
Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/13/2022, 16:15   #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by .DailyAwake View Post
Hoffentlich kommt dieses Mal keine weibliche Person in das Team. Flugtickets sind teuer geworden
Wenn der Server wieder vernachlässigt wird dann sind wohl wieder Flugtickets für die Chicks gekauft worden.
Thanks
3 Users