Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Antares2.to | modern Old-/Middleschool | 07.October.2022 | International Server

Discussion on Antares2.to | modern Old-/Middleschool | 07.October.2022 | International Server within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 10/08/2022, 17:15   #121

elite*gold: 0
Server is Still cr*p. Boring and buggy af. The team just cant stand the critics
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/08/2022, 17:26   #122

Received Thanks: 1,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaVoundri View Post
Wieder nen dreckiger Pay2Play Server. Zum Glück wird der Schmutz nicht lange online bleiben.
Wenn du das Pay2Win nennst hast du komplett 'n Dachschaden.
Old 10/08/2022, 17:56   #123

1,5x server.
They can't advertise well so they try to have players in their dreams at least.
Old 10/08/2022, 18:04   #124

elite*gold: 76
Received Thanks: 2,202
Quote:
Originally Posted by phanix View Post
I tried the server, its only been 1 day since opening but lets see, my experiences as a non itemshop player are the follownig :

Good things

-The server is well playable, you can progress without itemshop
-Only 10 skillbooks to G1 skill so its nice
-Permament (Lion?) mount which is nice
-Leveling up is fast enough to lvl50, then after 50 its slower to 75
-The team listening to bug reports and they fix it
-Bonus switcher drops quite good!
-Lots of QoL improvements that nobody sees but it makes the server more comfortable
-You can re-enter dungeons and it will continue as you left it
-Perma bonus adder item
-Unique pepe npc on the server, and pepe coins, pepe reminder for bio
-Yang drop from metin farming is also good
-Searching in shop is easy and simple, making an offline shop can be done everywhere and it last 5 days but you can extend the time for a very little money
-Attack speed, HP and Mana potion is perma
-You can Vote4buff ingame

Not so good things

-No events since the start...
-The starter talismans are time limited, but it should be permament, or atleast 7 days.
-There are plenty of things that needed to be tuned, for example : found the DT boss HP-regen is too much(it should be atleast 20-30sec)
-You cant buff other kingdom players
-To say something about the itemshop dependency, this is the server which you can play with or without itemshop, but the IS players will always have a big advantage to progress faster and much easier, and i dont like the idea of those itemshop packages with much euro pricetags, future metinserver admins if u read this please dont do things like this, make the start EQUAL for all
-There should be starter costumes for new players
-Sword of Aura and Enchanted blade skills should be permament
-M1 and G1 buffs should last longer than 5-10minutes because not everybody has itemshop buffi, also all buff will reset when you die in pvm,
-Some items of the metin/ and boss drops should be perma(Discord suggestions)
- +4 stones very rare
-I dont saw any chances to get myself a costume at the begining, even not a time limited one, there is a crafting system on the server but i find it too complicated
-upgrading your eq is very stressfully, low success rates,
-a fev missing little stuff like sending items to your shop from ur inventory with Ctrl+click, or sending items to the trade window, lil things like this probably will be fixed i think

In short
The server difficulty is mixed, leveling up is easy at low levels, just as farming, its a middleschool server but its more like a harder middleschool, or a bit faster oldschool. For the devs : dont make mistakes because people will leave fast, ask the community instead, make polls on discord. Pay2Win is there on the server, just like the other 45235623 servers, but as i said you can progress without itemshop, but slower. Sadly i stopped playing because it just wasn't fun for me, but maybe it will be for others.

I give this server 7/10 for just 1 day of playtime, will re-visit after a month.
The things you described shown he did a lot right up before.
You may not like them, but be grateful if you get anything at all to start with.
If these are reasons for you not to play here, the server is not even 24 hours online, just wait and see.
Maybe there will be patch notes, events for the future or other things.
Directly at the launch event after event can destroy a market in advance. Especially because at the beginning still have the items price fluctuations.
You have especially at the start of the possibility to play for your itemshop stuff.
If you only have cosmetics in the store, not good, you have pushing items in it, also not good. If you have an itemshop at all, also not good. If someone has none, also not satisfactory.

Cream has been really nice, he will certainly listen to your suggestions. But then finally stop arguing like a child. I do not play because xy, I do not want that because, they don't have.

We have a server running, with your attitude every server has directly a deadline on his forehead. Let yourself be surprised. It's Halloween soon.
Surely there are great things to grab ingame. EVERYWHERE!

I think it's a real shame how unnecessary topics are discussed here.
Play, have fun. That should be in the first place from your point of view.

You miss exotic Quality of Life changes. Nothing what never could happen.
Nothing what makes this server unplayable.
I hope this Admin understand quick, what he should do, and which stuff shouldn´t have a place to his concept.

In my Opinion you guys have only Events in your head.
Give me, give me, but I will not reciprocate it.

Server problems such as market crash, concept or other problems are none of your business.
You just want to get as much as you can for as short as possible.
You don't care about added value, that a concept or whatever is good and can give people fun.
I'm sure I've pointed out the core problem of all servers here.

Blame a team, a concept whatever.
They could get the moon from the sky for you, you leave them for some sun directly again.

I'm sure some Server Teams think the same way.

Just my few sentences, nice server, have fun there.
Old 10/08/2022, 22:04   #125

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by No14 View Post
The things you described shown he did a lot right up before.
You may not like them, but be grateful if you get anything at all to start with.
If these are reasons for you not to play here, the server is not even 24 hours online, just wait and see.
Maybe there will be patch notes, events for the future or other things.
Directly at the launch event after event can destroy a market in advance. Especially because at the beginning still have the items price fluctuations.
You have especially at the start of the possibility to play for your itemshop stuff.
If you only have cosmetics in the store, not good, you have pushing items in it, also not good. If you have an itemshop at all, also not good. If someone has none, also not satisfactory.

Cream has been really nice, he will certainly listen to your suggestions. But then finally stop arguing like a child. I do not play because xy, I do not want that because, they don't have.

We have a server running, with your attitude every server has directly a deadline on his forehead. Let yourself be surprised. It's Halloween soon.
Surely there are great things to grab ingame. EVERYWHERE!

I think it's a real shame how unnecessary topics are discussed here.
Play, have fun. That should be in the first place from your point of view.

You miss exotic Quality of Life changes. Nothing what never could happen.
Nothing what makes this server unplayable.
I hope this Admin understand quick, what he should do, and which stuff shouldn´t have a place to his concept.

In my Opinion you guys have only Events in your head.
Give me, give me, but I will not reciprocate it.

Server problems such as market crash, concept or other problems are none of your business.
You just want to get as much as you can for as short as possible.
You don't care about added value, that a concept or whatever is good and can give people fun.
I'm sure I've pointed out the core problem of all servers here.

Blame a team, a concept whatever.
They could get the moon from the sky for you, you leave them for some sun directly again.

I'm sure some Server Teams think the same way.

Just my few sentences, nice server, have fun there.

I will make you a server and if you not like it then i will say the problem is in you, because you cant get used what i throw to you to play with, i dont care about your demands and what you want, you should say thank you for me i gave you some items at the start. (i hope you get it

Dont take it personally, you act like i said the worst ever words on a server and the whole team behind it in your lifetime, but i dont, this is just my review of the server. Honestly, as a player we should not be satisfied with the stuff we get at the very start - i mean what are we? slaves? as you said having fun should be the first place for us and its true, its nice to have something at the start but you get it wrong my friend, instead the server owners and the team should be grateful if players are actually playing on their server, i mean there is plenty of much server out there we can play and they will (and they already did) last years, not just some months with 500-700 players, if grinding is a thing.
There was a big talk about the servers quality on Discord in english chat, a talk about there is almost no content and shaman class is just useless because of the IS buffi, since it was the servers first day and there are already players leaving because of the boring gameplay the server has and the lack of content at every level will be, the same stuff you will farm for days, even at higher levels you will farm the same items but with other names, information also from higher level players like 75, if 75 is called a low level for you then i dont know honestly.
I feel like sometimes we could build a better quality server from that many bad experiences we had on those servers we have played before.

About events, i dont know if you understand it but im talking about a PRIVATE SERVER, pservers where events should be daily atleast, i mean its end of 2022 and no beginer event, no starter event? nothing? giving the players an event as thanking them for playing on your server is a must, and making an event will not collapse the server. Also i dont know what you are talking about "market crash" on the first days? I will tell you now, others servers with 10k players entering the server did cause a massive monthly long market crash as you call it, and guess what they survived, in case you want proof its called Zeta my dear. Concepts or things like this? since we are the actual players of the server we DO care about things like this, because we are playing on it every day like some tester slaves, they did not get the moon from the sky for us dont worry and we dont want them because since the start we dont even had an OX atleast to celebrate the opening, if not events, so take your time and think twice what you are talking about. This part is a big joke for me sorry thats the truth, i hope you understand now.

Instead of making beta tests, the entire team should play the server way before the start and see what they did good or wrong, fix some stuff, or add something, but for me it just looks like another try, not bad but no fun at all. I will not write novels about what is out of context, but its up to you, download and try it, then make a review, if you dont like it then dont read it, or accept it, its your problem not mine, it was a honest review from me, and trust me if the server is addicting to new players they will probably not leave on the first days, and i left because i found no fun at all in hitting lvl45 metins for hours for the same drop, and doing 1 dungeon orc boss, while the itemshop players with the 300euro packages are making fun of grinding farmers, i mean im not a slave, and like everybody i downloaded this to try out and have some fun and maybe i will like it, turns out it was not a server for me, what can you do about it No14?
Old 10/08/2022, 22:29   #126

elite*gold: 1
Server an sich bockt, finde nur 8h Laufzeit die startitems zu kurz
Old 10/09/2022, 07:14   #127

elite*gold: 11
Hello,

The maintenance is over, the server is back online.

Changes:
•Price reduction of the entry ticket for: Deviltower, Azrael, Beran-Setaou.
•Price reduction of the red elixirs at the alchemist.
•Price reduction of the mounts and pets at the gayastore (gemstone).
•Price reduction of the Crescent Moon Ring at the gayastore.
•Charons's HP has been reduced by half.
•Azraels Brut's HP has been reduced by half.
•Azraels Brut's DMG has been reduced.
•Death Reaper's HP has been reduced by half.
•Death Reaper's DMG has been reduced.
•Shaman Buffs (P) have now a duration of 35 minutes.
•White dew can now be found on page 1 at the Alchemist

New:
•Clam was added as drop at Lv 65+70 metin.
•Orcmaze boss has been added to the testboss room.
•Death Reaper boss has been added to the testboss room.
•Grimace Totem can now be used by right clicking.
•Grimace Totem has now a description (Use Item).
•Added channel 5 + 6 (reachable via the CH Changer, at Login it will follow).
•You will now receive a PM when you've Pepe Coupons in the itemshop storage.

Others:
•Improved the code of the cheat controller.

kind regards,
your Antares team.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/09/2022, 11:31   #128

elite*gold: 1
Vorstellung schaut gut aus. Denke ich gebe dem ganzen mal nen Versuch auch wenn ich seit gefühlt 10 Jahren kein Metin mehr gespielt habe.
Old 10/09/2022, 17:26   #129

Received Thanks: 1,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaVoundri View Post
Wieder nen dreckiger Pay2Play Server. Zum Glück wird der Schmutz nicht lange online bleiben.
wIeDeR nEn DrEcKiGeR pAy2PlAy SeRvEr. ZuM gLücK wIrD dEr ScHmUtZ nIcHt LaNgE oNlInE bLeIbEn.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/09/2022, 19:27   #130

Hello,

the maintenance is over, the server is back online.

Changes:
•Price reduction of the following Items:
>Potion of time (M)
>Potion of time (L)
>Potion of time (XL)
>Scroll of Location
•Potion of time (s) got removed from the Alchemist.
•Spiderbaroness damage slightly decreased

New:
•90 Map Metins now drop Elixir of time (M)
• Beran and Azrael passsage ticket can now also be bought for:
>100x Dungeon-Pass
>25x Red Diamondstone
>100x Energy Fragment
•Metin Tu-Young and Metin Jeun-Un now drop 2x Blue Diamondstone
• Potion of time (M), (L) and (XL) can now also be bought for:
>Energy Fragment and Red Diamondstone

Note:
- Rejoin works only on the same channel where the dnugeon was created

As a small compensation we have activated the following bonus:
- Strong against metins+10% (until 21:30 CEST)

kind regards,
your Antares team.

################################
# #
################################

Patchlog 2.0 today:

Changes:
• Price reduction of Tincture of Kingdoms
• Price reduction of following Gaya Items:
>Metin Mount
>Metin Pet
>Monster Mount
>Monster Pet
>Mount Nicknamescroll
>Pet Nicknamescroll
>Weapons kins
>Armor skins
>Hairsytle skin
• You will now see how many Items you got when upgrading (green/red)
• If you want to buy an Item and you dont have the required Items it will get marked red, if you have green.
• 75 weapons upprate got slighty increased
• 65/70 weapons can now be sold for 10kk
• Equipment-Coupon is now also available at:
>Low Boss chest (Orc Valley - Red Forest)
>Death Reaper
>Azrael
>Beran-Setaou
>Spiderbaroness
• The Craftingcost of Scroll of the Blacksmith and Dragon Scroll got reduced

Fixes:
• Fixed a bug that some skills turned off after dying
• Fixed the spawn radius of the 85/90 Metins
• Fixed probems with the multifarmblocker
• Fixed a corecrash
• Improved the PvM captcha
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2022, 10:48   #131

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,201
Mhh also ist ja gut, dass regelmäßig dran gearbeitet wird, aber solche Änderungen zum balancing hätte ich eher in der beta erwartet
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2022, 11:13   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternationalKevin View Post
Mhh also ist ja gut, dass regelmäßig dran gearbeitet wird, aber solche Änderungen zum balancing hätte ich eher in der beta erwartet
Hallo,

deine Aussage ist ein bisschen schwierig. Natürlich wurde der Server in der Beta gebalanced, falls du Antares spielst, wirst du wissen, dass die Preise nicht extremst geändert werden, sondern nur ein bisschen. Sprich die Werte aus der Beta waren kein schlechter Anhaltspunkt.

Davon abgesehen, in einer Beta weiß man nie wie viele Spieler man am Ende auf seinem Server hat, was es nochmal schwieriger macht, ob die Werte der Beta am Ende Bestand haben. Wenn man nach deiner Logik gehen würde, wäre es ja so, dass Server die seit längerer Zeit bestand haben, nichtsmehr am Gameplay ändern, nachdem es für die Spieler einmal i.O. war, wenn deine Spielerzahl aber (extrem Beispiel) von 5000 auf 1500 fällt, musst du logischerweise auch etwas am Gameplay ändern, weil das Marktverhalten ein ganz anderes ist.

kind regards,
cream610
Old 10/10/2022, 11:58   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by cream610 View Post
Hallo,

deine Aussage ist ein bisschen schwierig. Natürlich wurde der Server in der Beta gebalanced, falls du Antares spielst, wirst du wissen, dass die Preise nicht extremst geändert werden, sondern nur ein bisschen. Sprich die Werte aus der Beta waren kein schlechter Anhaltspunkt.

Davon abgesehen, in einer Beta weiß man nie wie viele Spieler man am Ende auf seinem Server hat, was es nochmal schwieriger macht, ob die Werte der Beta am Ende Bestand haben. Wenn man nach deiner Logik gehen würde, wäre es ja so, dass Server die seit längerer Zeit bestand haben, nichtsmehr am Gameplay ändern, nachdem es für die Spieler einmal i.O. war, wenn deine Spielerzahl aber (extrem Beispiel) von 5000 auf 1500 fällt, musst du logischerweise auch etwas am Gameplay ändern, weil das Marktverhalten ein ganz anderes ist.

kind regards,
cream610
Natürlich muss im Nachhinein noch was geändert werden, aber dass Monster ihre HP teilweise halbiert bekommen ist was, was in meinen augen nicht erst auf dem live server auffallen sollte. Habt ihr eher mit itemshop items getestet ?
Old 10/10/2022, 12:04   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternationalKevin View Post
Natürlich muss im Nachhinein noch was geändert werden, aber dass Monster ihre HP teilweise halbiert bekommen ist was, was in meinen augen nicht erst auf dem live server auffallen sollte. Habt ihr eher mit itemshop items getestet ?
Du musst hier unterscheiden, warum der change gemacht wurde.
Die HP wurde NICHT halbiert weil der Boss zu schwer ist (davon abgesehen ist es kein Boss sondern ein VORBOSS der sowieso nichts relevantes droppt), sondern weil die hohe HP nur aufgehalten hat (Zeitverschwendung für den Dropp den man bekommt).
Hat auch nichts mit dem Itemshop zutun, man schafft alle Bosse ohne IS.
Spielst du überhaupt (scheint mir nämlich nicht so)
Old 10/10/2022, 13:59   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by cream610 View Post
Du musst hier unterscheiden, warum der change gemacht wurde.
Die HP wurde NICHT halbiert weil der Boss zu schwer ist (davon abgesehen ist es kein Boss sondern ein VORBOSS der sowieso nichts relevantes droppt), sondern weil die hohe HP nur aufgehalten hat (Zeitverschwendung für den Dropp den man bekommt).
Hat auch nichts mit dem Itemshop zutun, man schafft alle Bosse ohne IS.
Spielst du überhaupt (scheint mir nämlich nicht so)
Ja tue ich und finde trotzdem, dass es durchaus eine berechtigte Frage ist, ob ihr eher mit IS getestet habt, da es damit ja offensichtlich unabhängig davon, ob es ohne IS machbar oder nicht machbar ist, mit IS weitaus schneller geht.
Sehe den Grund für deine hostility irgendwie nicht, waren ha ganz normale fragen/Einschätzungen.

Tags
2022, metin2, middleschool, oldschool, p server