Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Signia2 Revolution | 16.09.2022 18:00 | Farmable Coins | Middle-Newschool

Discussion on Signia2 Revolution | 16.09.2022 18:00 | Farmable Coins | Middle-Newschool within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 09/14/2022, 12:14   #31

elite*gold: 0
I have been in the team of Signia last year, was GM Coon. I have the chat with the German Team Admin, that prooves, that Signia and Hybrid are lead by the same person. Its in german, so i will translate it for the english speaking of you

Visoke: "we go again at the 20th of May, what was the name of the server again that we had together?
Me: "Do you mean Signia?"
Visoke: Yes, the Admin of Signia is the Admin from Hybrid 2, which was online 2 years ago for over a year.
Signia was a thing in between
the whole thing was some kind of "beta" - not told to anyone- for hybrid, thats how you can imagine it
soon it starts again, "salva" wants to start hybrid again with the improvements from the old server
with improved translations etc.
i will be SGA and wanted to ask you, if you would like to join as an SGM
i have asked you, because i really liked working together with you"

I declined, because i didnt agree with what salva did to the last server, the first signia

Here is a small proove, that i really was in the team
On the left you can see the messages and the date for the proove that i was a tgm, and at "gemeinsame server " (common servers) you can see, that its actually the chat with salva

edit 1:
And one more thing, that kinda prooves, that visoke was the team lead:

Salva and him are friends on discord. i sadly couldnt find any more messages that prooved visoke to be the team leader, but anyone who played on signia will know

edit 2:
this is the best i could find. he sadly deleted his discord account, but you can see many ppl are talking to him and asking questions. this was the team chat
(a chat where ppl are asking visoke things)
(ddawn telling the others, that visoke and yutori integrated him into the team)

edit 3:
this post now got me banned on their discord, im glad they saw it
Thanks
6 Users
Old 09/14/2022, 12:49   #32

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSpritzig View Post
Hybrid, signia2, hybrid, signia2, hybrid, signia

langsam sollte es doch mit eurer scam taktik reichen oder nicht ?
Wer darauf tatsächlich nochmal reinfällt dem ist nicht mehr zu helfen....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serikonda View Post
I have been in the team of Signia last year, was GM Coon. I have the chat with the German Team Admin, that prooves, that Signia and Hybrid are lead by the same person. Its in german, so i will translate it for the english speaking of you

Visoke: "we go again at the 20th of May, what was the name of the server again that we had together?
Visoke: Yes, the Admin of Signia is the Admin from Hybrid 2, which was online 2 years ago for over a year.
the whole thing was some kind of "beta" - not told to anyone- for hybrid, thats how you can imagine it
soon it starts again, "salva" wants to start hybrid again with the improvements from the old server

I declined, because i didnt agree with what salva did to the last server, the first signia

On the left you can see the messages and the date for the proove that i was a tgm, and at "gemeinsame server " (common servers) you can see, that its actually the chat with salva

edit 1:

Salva and him are friends on discord. i sadly couldnt find any more messages that prooved visoke to be the team leader, but anyone who played on signia will know

edit 2:
this is the best i could find. he sadly deleted his discord account, but you can see many ppl are talking to him and asking questions. this was the team chat

edit 3:

Das bestätigt auch noch das "Gerücht".... RIP Taktik
Old 09/14/2022, 12:51   #33

Quote:

edit 1:

edit 2:

edit 3:
Actual fucking clowns LMAOOO. Fuck this Server.
Old 09/14/2022, 12:51   #34

Received Thanks: 1,093
Quote:

edit 1:

edit 2:

edit 3:

Strong performance. You did a good job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuliRo View Post
look like old sena2 with update ?
This has nothing to do with Sena or anything else.

Wer auf diesem Müll immer noch reinfällt - dem kann man nicht mehr helfen.
Old 09/14/2022, 13:35   #35

Quote:

edit 1:

edit 2:

edit 3:
Vielleicht möchte sich @ das ganze anschauen?
Old 09/14/2022, 15:12   #36

Quote:

edit 1:

edit 2:

edit 3:

Einmal Server hops genommen, bevor er überhaupt gestartet ist hahaha
Old 09/14/2022, 15:23   #37

elite*gold: 43
Quote:

edit 1:

edit 2:

edit 3:

I love that how you guys try to spread fake news once again.

My Team Administrators and SGAs were always hungarian guys on Hybrid.

I know who is Salva, he is a hungarian guy just like me, we are in no way affilated with each other. Just stop spreading fake things already, our server is Hybrid2 only and we are still running and maintaning it.
Old 09/14/2022, 15:27   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridinternational View Post
I love that how you guys try to spread fake news once again.

My Team Administrators and SGAs were always hungarian guys on Hybrid.

I know who is Salva, he is a hungarian guy just like me, we are in no way affilated with each other. Just stop spreading fake things already, our server is Hybrid2 only and we are still running and maintaning it.
What about the proof he sent? You claim that everything was faked just for fun?
Old 09/14/2022, 15:31   #39

@ posting here and 2 minutes later salva messages me on discord with basically the same text. Coincidence?
Old 09/14/2022, 15:39   #40

Quote:
@ posting here and 2 minutes later salva messages me on discord with basically the same text. Coincidence?
Salva did contact me about you, that's how I came there actually. I hope you will get banned, because you also damage my server with your fake things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrenias View Post
What about the proof he sent? You claim that everything was faked just for fun?
I don't even know any of the shown persons, I have no clue what people talks between each other.
Old 09/14/2022, 15:55   #41

Quote:
Salva did contact me about you, that's how I came there actually. I hope you will get banned, because you also damage my server with your fake things.
Show it with timestamp
Old 09/14/2022, 15:57   #42

Quote:
Show it with timestamp
I don't need to prove you anything. Hopefully mods/admins will take care of you.
Old 09/14/2022, 16:15   #43

Quote:
I don't need to prove you anything. Hopefully mods/admins will take care of you.
Yeah.. no, why are you even responding if thats all you can come up with?
Old 09/14/2022, 16:21   #44

Received Thanks: 1,271
Quote:
xd
Old 09/14/2022, 16:30   #45

Will doch einfach einen gescheiten Middle-Newschool Server und kein GZSZ
Thanks
2 Users