Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Avery - Oldschool at its finest | International [09.09.2022]

Discussion on Avery - Oldschool at its finest | International [09.09.2022] within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 10/03/2022, 15:18   #331
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 6
I tried the server, some things i noted since the server start:

-First of all, the drop rate of items on the server are very poor, we could compare it to gameforge servers.
-Leveling up is good, well comfortable, but leveling up your skills will take your life.
-Bonus adders/switchers too low drop
-Konzi/Exo scroll should dropped at every metinstones, they also have an ultra rare drop chance just like the soul stone.
-The shop system has some annoying problems, also the item search is a big time sink but atleast its unique these days.
-Too much players and just a very few metinstones, every map is overfarmed, an another 2 Channel should be opened for comfortable farming, also increasing the metinstones respwan because the server turnt into no fun.

There is a big lack of events, the server needs more fun events because Its all about hard grinding nonstop, daily events which should include a 2 hour double metin drop atleast, fishing event with better loot, moonlight chest event, hexagon chest they all should be daily because we have no events. The heroes medal event was kinda okay, but those medals only lasted 4 hours which is a very low number.

The server has an (afk?) auto farm but I found it’s annoying especially on low level maps like map2 where people just chasing mobs.

Server is not dependent on item shop and you can progress without it 100%, but it’s very slow, and if you have itemshop mount skin etc then the server are a lot easier for you than the player who just farmed his life for a 14 day mount. Yang sellers on epvp making good profit from the server, if I want I can buy 500kk yang for only 10€ and I can buy a permanent item shop mount from that, and didn’t even opened the item shop, guess how many player doing this, while your server loses money, you should filter these sellers on the server.

In short : the server is dressed in a hard grinding pvm experience, leveling up is good, itemdrop is harsh, farming at low level is very exhausting and no-fun, very little comfort. You can still keep the hard grind formula if you add some events, some QoL improvements.

I give this server a strong 7/10
phanix is offline  
Old 10/03/2022, 15:52   #332
 
.Simba's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 5
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by phanix View Post
I tried the server, some things i noted since the server start:

-First of all, the drop rate of items on the server are very poor, we could compare it to gameforge servers.
-Leveling up is good, well comfortable, but leveling up your skills will take your life.
-Bonus adders/switchers too low drop
-Konzi/Exo scroll should dropped at every metinstones, they also have an ultra rare drop chance just like the soul stone.
-The shop system has some annoying problems, also the item search is a big time sink but atleast its unique these days.
-Too much players and just a very few metinstones, every map is overfarmed, an another 2 Channel should be opened for comfortable farming, also increasing the metinstones respwan because the server turnt into no fun.

There is a big lack of events, the server needs more fun events because Its all about hard grinding nonstop, daily events which should include a 2 hour double metin drop atleast, fishing event with better loot, moonlight chest event, hexagon chest they all should be daily because we have no events. The heroes medal event was kinda okay, but those medals only lasted 4 hours which is a very low number.

The server has an (afk?) auto farm but I found it’s annoying especially on low level maps like map2 where people just chasing mobs.

Server is not dependent on item shop and you can progress without it 100%, but it’s very slow, and if you have itemshop mount skin etc then the server are a lot easier for you than the player who just farmed his life for a 14 day mount. Yang sellers on epvp making good profit from the server, if I want I can buy 500kk yang for only 10€ and I can buy a permanent item shop mount from that, and didn’t even opened the item shop, guess how many player doing this, while your server loses money, you should filter these sellers on the server.

In short : the server is dressed in a hard grinding pvm experience, leveling up is good, itemdrop is harsh, farming at low level is very exhausting and no-fun, very little comfort. You can still keep the hard grind formula if you add some events, some QoL improvements.

I give this server a strong 7/10
Hello, thank you for your feedback. I will answer to them seperately because in most of your points you are very wrong or don't have the right informations to do a statement like this.

"-First of all, the drop rate of items on the"

On which level did you came to that conclusion? You are the only and first person since server start that says the drop rate is not good.

"-Konzi/Exo scroll should dropped at every metinstones"

You can drop Exo scrolls from Level 50+ Metins and Concentrated from Dungeons. This is not a Middle/Newschool Server where you just get everything and then you are done.

"-The shop system has some annoying problems, also the item search is a big time sink but atleast its unique these days."

There is no known problem with our shop system. The shop search works how it works because we don't want a fully shop search. At the beginning there was no shop search at all.

"Too much players and just a very few metinstones, every map is overfarmed, an another 2 Channel should be opened for comfortable farming"

This is not comfortable farming, this is click simulator farming. We are not the correct server if you are looking for something like this.

"There is a big lack of events.."

This is the funniest part of your post. We are Live since 3 weeks now, we had a every week since start 3-5 Events and some spontanious events. Last week we had a beginner event and hero medal event. How do you come to a statement like this?

"if I want I can buy 500kk yang for only 10€.."

Try that and see how it goes for you =) - Feel free to ask the yang sellers how much they already lost =). Sure there are still others but they are on every server at any time but we actively chase them everyday.

Overall I thank you for your feedback but for some of them you just need more informations before you write something like that and for the others there are just not correct.

I wish you best luck and a nice day.
.Simba is offline  
Old 10/03/2022, 20:52   #333
 
Pørky's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 42
Pørky is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/04/2022, 09:07   #334
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 334
Received Thanks: 63
Mega Server. Echt Top wie viel Mühe sie sich geben und auf die Leute eingehen. Täglich patch Informationen, und so ein monatliches Statement ist selten heutzutage.

Top macht weiter so jungs.
oclanis is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2022, 19:31   #335
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 7
Kann mich da nur anschließen!
Das Team gibt sich beste Mühe und der Server hat sich im Vergleich zum unmittelbaren Start, sehr ins Positive entwickelt!
Verbesserungsvorschläge gibt´s immer und die werden auch bei genug Zustimmung und Verhältnismäßigkeit ohne viel Zetern umgesetzt.
xCertaiNx is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2022, 20:09   #336
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 4
hello bro ��
Avenes2010 is offline  
Old 10/06/2022, 01:03   #337
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 986
Received Thanks: 199
Mega macht weiterhin Spaß
daswelt4 is offline  
Old 10/06/2022, 09:55   #338


 
Benhero's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 964
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,620
Received Thanks: 1,633
Hat jemand bitte noch die Avery_u25.exe für mich und kann mir einen Download Links via PN zukommen lassen? ^^

#EDIT
Für die jenigen die wissen möchten warum:
Ich möchte die Exe und Ihre Zugriffe auf das System (Registry, Download, FileChecks und einiges mehr) testen und meine Infos mit euch teilen wenn ich etwas finde was "Suspekt" ist. Hatte da bereits in einigen anderen Clients etwas gefunden.

Vielen dank
Benhero is offline  
Old 10/06/2022, 12:15   #339
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 175
Received Thanks: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benhero View Post
Hat jemand bitte noch die Avery_u25.exe für mich und kann mir einen Download Links via PN zukommen lassen? ^^

#EDIT
Für die jenigen die wissen möchten warum:
Ich möchte die Exe und Ihre Zugriffe auf das System (Registry, Download, FileChecks und einiges mehr) testen und meine Infos mit euch teilen wenn ich etwas finde was "Suspekt" ist. Hatte da bereits in einigen anderen Clients etwas gefunden.

Vielen dank
Bist du am ende junge junge junge
xDivain is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/06/2022, 16:07   #340
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 3
ItsByem is online now  
Old 10/06/2022, 18:05   #341
 
Pørky's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benhero View Post
Hat jemand bitte noch die Avery_u25.exe für mich und kann mir einen Download Links via PN zukommen lassen? ^^

#EDIT
Für die jenigen die wissen möchten warum:
Ich möchte die Exe und Ihre Zugriffe auf das System (Registry, Download, FileChecks und einiges mehr) testen und meine Infos mit euch teilen wenn ich etwas finde was "Suspekt" ist. Hatte da bereits in einigen anderen Clients etwas gefunden.

Vielen dank
Hey, kannst mich gerne auf Discord adden, ich kann sie dir gerne schicken und dir gegebenenfalls direkt Fragen dazu beantworten

Porky#3621
Pørky is offline  
Old 10/07/2022, 09:53   #342


 
Benhero's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 964
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,620
Received Thanks: 1,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDivain View Post
Bist du am ende junge junge junge
Okay..? Ich würde ja sagen typisch M2-Com, aber das ist schon abgenutzt wie nochmal was.

Warum bin ich bitte am "ende"? und was ist deiner definition nach "Am ende"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pørky View Post
Hey, kannst mich gerne auf Discord adden, ich kann sie dir gerne schicken und dir gegebenenfalls direkt Fragen dazu beantworten

Porky#3621
Danke Aber inwiefern kannst du mir diesbezüglich fragen beantworten?

Grüße
Benhero is offline  
Old 10/07/2022, 18:54   #343
 
*FreaK*'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 214
Received Thanks: 222
bockt immer noch. simba ist auf jeden fall nicht faul und nahezu jeden tag kommen updates. mal gucken wie lange er den arbeitseifer aufrecht erhalten kann, solange er fleißig ist macht der server bock
*FreaK* is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2022, 20:21   #344
 
Pørky's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2022
Posts: 46
Received Thanks: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benhero View Post
Danke Aber inwiefern kannst du mir diesbezüglich fragen beantworten?

Grüße
Ich bin Teil des Teams, wie gesagt, meld dich gerne per Discord bei mir
Pørky is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2022, 18:15   #345
 
Hogii's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 81
Received Thanks: 34
Lohnt Sich der Server? Kommt man ohne IS weit?
Hogii is offline  
Reply

Tags
avery, metin, metin2, oldschool, pserver


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shiva.International | Official Start 16.09.2022
Yesterday - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 231 Replies
Website <-> Discord https://epvpimg.com/meT3fab.png https://i.imgur.com/6YeRxGA.png https://i.imgur.com/0GA5js2.png https://i.imgur.com/FlUeq7X.png https://i.imgur.com/TYab31b.png https://i.imgur.com/WMISMA9.png https://i.imgur.com/2axh8MR.png
☆☆☆finest-minecraft.de☆☆☆ FinesT ECONOMY|PAINTBALL|ARENA|HUNGERGAMES|PVP|EVENTS
04/26/2013 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 5 Replies
Hallo liebe Minecraft Community. Heute stelle ich euch den 1.5 Minecraft Server FinesT vor. Die 5 Welten Die Welt Das ist die Stadt FinesT. Dort könnt ihr auf eurem erworbenen Grundstück Eurer Kreativität freien lauf lassen oder wenn ihr Geld habt Casino spielen. Auch könnt ihr in der Bank in den Adminshop's Items kaufen oder verkaufen. Natürlich gibt es auch die Mall indem User ihre Items verkaufen können. Abgesehen von den epischen Bauwerken und Skulpturen, die dort errichtet...
Selling Avery Cheap Trojan-Archer 131 on Eagle
06/04/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 2 Replies
That char is Atrojan-archer 123-131-it got a+5 Bound HeavenFan,+3 EmerladSteed,uni +3 1soc Coat,Night Devil Skill. So that char Price will be for 25 USD only. And There is another Char which is Aninja-warrior 126-90 with fixed Fog b4 rb and That will be for 30 USD And I accept Offers on Both Chars.
WTT 99x Finest Skin/Soul Struck Stone Fragment/Stem for 99x Finest Bell
05/09/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Server EU2, I need someone to work together with or multiple people ;-)



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2022 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.