Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aeldra.to | ZETA - New Server 29.07.2022 | International

Discussion on Aeldra.to | ZETA - New Server 29.07.2022 | International within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/16/2022, 12:52   #436

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPresidentx3 View Post
There are also people who report people in 2022 if you offend them.
There are also people who still have a Dk list in 2022.
There are also people who steal equipment from people in 2022 and pretend that nothing happened.
There are also people who think in 2022 that they have a clue how to run a server, but then destory them on their own hands.

Stories exist. Metin never gets old.

That's why we metin survived for so long.
Old 08/16/2022, 13:17   #437

Received Thanks: 1,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Much4You View Post
I was excited to play this server since i only play oldschool servers (Just my style i guess) i started get bored when i saw that i spent all day breaking metins, cant even drop the items from mobs etc, just farming metin stones, that made quit playing on the server not the item-shop stuff but i wish good luck to the server anyway.
You might be dumb, you can literally mine and fish whole day and make tons of yang since every highlevel player is buying them since fishes hold up 10 minutes and ores hold up 12 hours but they expire all at the same time.
Guess you just logged in and didnt try anything besides clicking onto metins and ofc you didnt look in the wiki (like 99% of the players)

Quote:
Originally Posted by popelkak View Post
Oho, was für ein Wunder. Die Menge and Steine die man für 1 Stück Gaya brauchte wurde mal wieder einfach so verdoppelt von 4 auf 8.

Ich habs schon vor Tagen gesagt, der Server wurde einfach nicht darauf getestet mehrere 10k Spieler zu haben und so machen sie alles nach und nach schwerer.

Angefangen vom Uppweg wo die perlen verdoppelt wurden, Segis gefühlt zum 5ten mal verringert wurden, Spinnenbeine und Fingerknochen 2x genervt und noch viele weitere Dinge.

Ich rate jedem der hier neu anfangen will die Finger davon zu lassen weil ihr jetzt schon so einen Nachteil habt den ihr nie wieder aufholen könnt.
Schon mal drüber nachgedacht, dass man manche Sachen einfach nicht mit paar wenigen Beta Testern testen kann? Ist schön was du gesagt hast, ergibt nur absolut 0 Sinn.
Viele Leute die ich kenne haben ihr EQ einfach im DT hochgezogen und selten mit den gedroppten Uppmaterialien hat man dann die 75er Waffe geuppt.
Da du immernoch im DT uppen kannst und das Uppen nicht deutlich teurer wurde hat man davon eigl keinen großen Nachteil...
Hätten die bezüglich Fingerknochen, Spinnenbeine und Segis nichts gemacht würdest du bald unter Lv. 90 gar kein Yang mehr machen.

Man muss aktiv in den Markt eingreifen um den Markt stabil zu halten, wer sagt es geht auch so der hat keine Ahnung.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/16/2022, 16:52   #438

Received Thanks: 1,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhobadze1996 View Post
the content is not even oldschool maybe only announcement is "Aeldra meets official" so it makes u think that its an oldschool server

if u want to keep community clean why you shouldnt do it ?
There will never be a day where you get the Metin2 community clean, I'll even put my hand in the fire.
Old 08/16/2022, 17:47   #439

Quote:
the content is not even oldschool maybe only announcement is "Aeldra meets official" so it makes u think that its an oldschool server
It's the most "oldschool feel like" that i found that has a decent amount of players, nowadays every server is full of new stuff that i just dont like it, thats what i meant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metin2.Zephyr View Post
You might be dumb, you can literally mine and fish whole day and make tons of yang since every highlevel player is buying them since fishes hold up 10 minutes and ores hold up 12 hours but they expire all at the same time.
Guess you just logged in and didnt try anything besides clicking onto metins and ofc you didnt look in the wiki (like 99% of the players)
I started 1 day after the server started, went to lvl 35 in my main (stoped to farm a bit, have all items +9 with decent roles except for ebony earrings.) have my 2 buffers lvl 40/41, i played a bit but it was all the same, break metins, kill boss's, open chests, upgrade items and repeat the previous steps, do it all over again, boring for me, i confess i didnt know about that fish/mining thing but ok its the same boring stuff lol, either you break metins, mine or fish gotcha..

The market might be different now of course that the server is progressed leaving room for that extra activity but mehh doesnt push me to play it anyways, cheers mate.
Old 08/16/2022, 17:59   #440

[QUOTE=2Much4You;39294815]It's the most "oldschool feel like" that i found that has a decent amount of players, nowadays every server is full of new stuff that i just dont like it, thats what i meant.

you should try Azyrah2 , the server offers true old school stuff and content , no pokemon things haha
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/16/2022, 19:01   #441

[quote=akhobadze1996;39294829]
Quote:
It's the most "oldschool feel like" that i found that has a decent amount of players, nowadays every server is full of new stuff that i just dont like it, thats what i meant.

you should try Azyrah2 , the server offers true old school stuff and content , no pokemon things haha
Lösch dich auf Azyrah kannst 10 Jahre für 1 Update warten und dann wird alle 5 min was geändert weil sie nichts nie richtig getestet haben kekw
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2022, 19:45   #442

elite*gold: 15
[quote=akhobadze1996;39294829]
Quote:

Azyrah2 ist noch mehr ****! (War damals sogar im Team und bereue die Zeit)
Der Leiter ist absolut unkorrekt und leider ein Sturkopf
Old 08/16/2022, 19:58   #443

Quote:

I started 1 day after the server started, went to lvl 35 in my main (stoped to farm a bit, have all items +9 with decent roles except for ebony earrings.) have my 2 buffers lvl 40/41, i played a bit but it was all the same, break metins, kill boss's, open chests, upgrade items and repeat the previous steps, do it all over again, boring for me, i confess i didnt know about that fish/mining thing but ok its the same boring stuff lol, either you break metins, mine or fish gotcha..

The market might be different now of course that the server is progressed leaving room for that extra activity but mehh doesnt push me to play it anyways, cheers mate.
Maybe you should play a different game than?
Most people wouldnt like an official like Server with that garbage Low-Level.
For most players the high level with meley, hydra etc. is the interesting part - but you cant really reach it if you dont spent 5000€ in Itemshop
Old 08/16/2022, 20:36   #444

elite*gold: 89
Ich verstehe diesen ganzen Streit nicht. Entweder euch gefällt das Produkt und ihr spielt es oder ihr lasst es. Und wer so richtig dankbar ist, der kann ja auch gerne spenden. Das steht ja jedem selbst frei.

Das gegenseitige Zerfleischen bringt euch hier recht wenig.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/17/2022, 02:18   #445

elite*gold: 402
Finde das jetzt etwas schade.. neulinge müssten sich nun entscheiden auf welchen server sie spielen wollen, da sie beinahe identisch sind. Ich möchte ja einen P_Server spielen damit mir die Server auswahl nicht mehr in wege stehen solle.

(sorry falls ich das falsch ausgedrückt habe)

Jedoch viel spaß mit ZETA Aeldra rockt.
Old 08/17/2022, 05:38   #446

[quote=xDivain;39294889]
Quote:

Lösch dich auf Azyrah kannst 10 Jahre für 1 Update warten und dann wird alle 5 min was geändert weil sie nichts nie richtig getestet haben kekw
at least im not playing on a "server like official" and having same server like aeldra
Old 08/17/2022, 10:30   #447

Selbst wenn einem das Konzept nicht gefallen sollte, wirkt ein Großteil der anderen Server aus technischer Sicht dagegen wie Steinzeit.
Spieler die zuvor keinen Bezug zu Aeldra hatten, werden die QOL Features wohl nicht mehr missen wollen. Aufgrund der „garantierten“ Langlebigkeit wird wohl ein Großteil der neuen Zeta Spieler auch kein großes Interesse haben den Server in naher Zukunft zu wechseln. Warum auch?

Neben den etwas monotonen Farmmöglichkeiten und dem anfänglichen IS Zwang (wurde mittlerweile durch die Tigercoins ganz gut gerettet) spricht m.M.n. nichts gegen den Server. Anderen Projekten gefühlte Jahre voraus.

Das Team ist ebenfalls konkurrenzlos. Support top, auf Vorschläge wird meistens sehr umfangreich eingegangen und Teamler verhalten sich weitestgehend neutral.

Ein Zeta Sigma wird es in der Zukunft wohl auch geben (wäre nur logisch)

Wünsche allen anderen Servern viel Glück
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/17/2022, 12:36   #448

what is hier los
Old 08/17/2022, 14:02   #449

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROXH View Post
Finde das jetzt etwas schade.. neulinge müssten sich nun entscheiden auf welchen server sie spielen wollen, da sie beinahe identisch sind. Ich möchte ja einen P_Server spielen damit mir die Server auswahl nicht mehr in wege stehen solle.

(sorry falls ich das falsch ausgedrückt habe)

Jedoch viel spaß mit ZETA Aeldra rockt.
jo aeldra und zeta sind copy und paste
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2022, 17:08   #450

Tiger shop, atleast helps on some of the things you can only get in itemshop. But i still think not having, atleast 1 day booster or 3 days booster refills, in the gaya or tiger shop is kinda insane. Mainly, because that would help a lot of players, there don't have money to spend every month on Aeldra/Zeta.
Closed Thread