Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Origins2 Global | International | A new concept - 10.06.2022

Discussion on Origins2 Global | International | A new concept - 10.06.2022 within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 05/27/2022, 23:51   #31

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by VyP3r95 View Post
We're sorry for your inconvenience, but we always try to help all players.
No matter what nationality they are.
Labber kein Scheiß, ihr scheißt total auf Deutsche xd
Hätte ich nem Rumänischen Member mein EQ geliehen zum Farmen, wshl kein bann xd
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2022, 02:38   #32

Wenn ihr Hilfe benötigt oder ein Ticket eröffnet benutzt lieber einen Übersetzer und übersetzt auf rumänisch! Deutsche werden hier aufgrund der deutschen Vergangenheit direkt als Nazis abgestempelt und damit definitiv schlechter als die rumänischen Landsleute behandelt.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/28/2022, 09:42   #33

Again O2 hype
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/28/2022, 10:50   #34

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,201
Never had any problems as a German and I never disguised myself as from another nation. Maybe just don't be annoying *******. ��
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/28/2022, 13:05   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSpritzig View Post
hoffe epvp hat die massen requests gemanaged, die dazu dienten views zu pushen (gestern abend hatte epvp bei mir leider sehr gelaggt)

weiß jetzt nicht ob man nem server, die epvp ddosen um unter 'heiße themen' zu stehen eine werbeplattform bieten sollte @
hey! i remember you playing here, you took too much slaps that you and your friends were forced to sell all your accounts, why are you complaining now? o.O
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/28/2022, 13:23   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdphabbo1 View Post
hey! i remember you playing here, you took too much slaps that you and your friends were forced to sell all your accounts, why are you complaining now? o.O
I dont know, what do you mean
Old 05/28/2022, 14:14   #37

Quote:
It is the most unexpected question.
After a period of 3 years, many players didn't want to play our server anymore, because the old players were far advanced. And please check the presentation again, this new server is not the same. On this weekend we will start announcing changes to server 2 on discord!
Thank for your reply!
I played on the first server, and i quitted it when the "pc process spy" stuff happened.
Now i was thinking about givin you a second chance, but there's one question in my mind that's holding me back..
Why would i play server 2 if you will merge this new server with the old one?

If the old server has no players it's obviously because problems occourred and the economy it's f*cked up.
So i don't think people want to play this new server if they already know they will be mixed with people that played the old server for years with f*cked up economy and who knows what else.

I don't even think people want a fast server, nobody cares to rush things just to be mixed with server 1.

Show us you are changed and you now do what's best for the players: make a poll and lets see if people that are interested in playing this new server want a merge or a fast server.

Good Luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2022, 14:38   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSpritzig View Post

I dont know, what do you mean
i have a striked video where they get smashed :S also you (LoserFan) quit the game, like 81sitz after the **** shamy got warned for hack using :S
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/28/2022, 14:59   #39

Received Thanks: 1,271
Eig ein guter Server, hatte auch nie Probleme mit den Teamlern oder sonst was.
Werden sicherlich viele Leute ihren Spaß haben, viel Erfolg und Glück.
Old 05/28/2022, 15:01   #40

elite*gold: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterblaster87 View Post
Vyper scheint sich zwar immer Mühe zu geben und auch einiges auf dem Kasten zu haben. Aber leider nicht wenn es darum geht sein Team zusammenzustellen._.

Von der alten Geschichte, wo sie auf UserPCs zugegriffen haben wollen wir erst gar nicht anfangen
Thank you for your message, indeed the problem in the past was related to anti hack protection, we were not accessing the players pc's and this situation has been clarified, we apologize for the past problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cexotic View Post
View-Botting
Probably another highly suspicious client
Admin does not even write the answers himself
A team full of arbitrary people

Nobody with a firm mind is going to play that server again.
I guarantee you that the real vyp3r replies to your messages and I try to reply to all messages as you notice.
Each player is free to choose where to play. If in these 3 years we were accessing players' computers now we would not open server2 because it was pointless.
I have never had a "suspicious" client, but thank you for your message.
Old 05/28/2022, 15:06   #41

so basically is like an another famous "middleschool" server right? so like farm farm farm for no reason except get higher gear in pvm without open pvp? ò.ò is not flame i'm just asking how could be the gameplay, cuz i want to play but the farm farm farm without reason stops me. thanks btw and the presentation looks pretty nice
Old 05/28/2022, 15:08   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperSaiyajinGott View Post
Labber kein Scheiß, ihr scheißt total auf Deutsche xd
Hätte ich nem Rumänischen Member mein EQ geliehen zum Farmen, wshl kein bann xd
I just wanted to apologize on behalf of the team if you had a problem. But regarding what you say the reason for the ban can only be for prohibited negotiation not for your nationality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethanya View Post
Wenn ihr Hilfe benötigt oder ein Ticket eröffnet benutzt lieber einen Übersetzer und übersetzt auf rumänisch! Deutsche werden hier aufgrund der deutschen Vergangenheit direkt als Nazis abgestempelt und damit definitiv schlechter als die rumänischen Landsleute behandelt.
I'm sorry to inform you, but that's why we have German team members, we didn't force anyone to open or speak a certain language on the ticket.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Old 05/28/2022, 15:12   #43

Received Thanks: 1,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdphabbo1 View Post
i have a striked video where they get smashed :S also you (LoserFan) quit the game, like 81sitz after the **** shamy got warned for hack using :S
You really think a german guild could compete with one of idk 3/4 romanian guilds where literally everyone of the same kingdom is also in the same guild?
You must be delusional

I mean even at good times german players where not even 10% of the playership

And most players quit the server whats the point
Old 05/28/2022, 15:13   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternationalKevin View Post
Never had any problems as a German and I never disguised myself as from another nation. Maybe just don't be annoying bitches. ��
Thank you for this message, we are waiting for you on the new server!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrakenSlayer View Post
I played on the first server, and i quitted it when the "pc process spy" stuff happened.
Now i was thinking about givin you a second chance, but there's one question in my mind that's holding me back..
Why would i play server 2 if you will merge this new server with the old one?

If the old server has no players it's obviously because problems occourred and the economy it's f*cked up.
So i don't think people want to play this new server if they already know they will be mixed with people that played the old server for years with f*cked up economy and who knows what else.

I don't even think people want a fast server, nobody cares to rush things just to be mixed with server 1.

Show us you are changed and you now do what's best for the players: make a poll and lets see if people that are interested in playing this new server want a merge or a fast server.

Good Luck
Hi, the merger with server1 will not take place after 1/2 months. It will only be done when the team decides that the players have reached a level equal to those on server1.
Server 2 will have many changes related to the much faster evolution.
We invite you on our discord where you will find all the information about the merger.
Thanks for your message!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Ciao View Post
so basically is like an another famous "middleschool" server right? so like farm farm farm for no reason except get higher gear in pvm without open pvp? ò.ò is not flame i'm just asking how could be the gameplay, cuz i want to play but the farm farm farm without reason stops me. thanks btw and the presentation looks pretty nice
Thanks for your message, we invite you to the opening of the server to decide
for yourself if it is worth playing on or not.
We invite you on our discord for more information about the server.
Old 05/28/2022, 15:23   #45

Quote:
Thank you for this message, we are waiting for you on the new server!

Hi, the merger with server1 will not take place after 1/2 months. It will only be done when the team decides that the players have reached a level equal to those on server1.
Server 2 will have many changes related to the much faster evolution.
We invite you on our discord where you will find all the information about the merger.
Thanks for your message!

Thanks for your message, we invite you to the opening of the server to decide
for yourself if it is worth playing on or not.
We invite you on our discord for more information about the server.
People who wants to play on server 2 don't want any merge with server 1 because it has f*cked up economy, otherwhise they would play on server 1 now.
Just make a poll and you'll see it.

So why would you make a merge if it is not what players want?